"So... I thought that I had to be with her, after all, she needs someone now and she can't be alone..."

"But the problem is that...?"

Momo sighed again "I like Nayeon and... we had something..."

Tzuyu smiled "I could see this coming."

"But everything happened at the same. And I can't hurt Mina even more, refusing her love, to be with Nayeon, it's too selfish. So I decided to avoid Nayeon, before things get deeper, and be with Mina every time I can."

Tzuyu got closer to Momo like she was going to whisper something, but instead, she gave a light tap on Momo's forehead "You're really dumb."

"Eh?" Momo was confused, she was sure that she was doing the right thing, isn't she?

"You don't want to hurt anyone but in the end you hurt Nayeon, ignoring her, Mina, not being totally honest with her, and yourself."

"I didn't think this way..."

"Of course you don't. You should talk to them. Honestly." Tzuyu sighed this time "Unnie, Mina is not alone, all the members are here for her, you don't have to be the one in charge of taking care of her. And Nayeon... things got deeper a long time ago, and if you wait a little more you can lose her."

Momo took the cup of ramen to finish it while saying "Are you really the maknae?"

"You are welcome." Tzuyu replied with a teasing smile.

--------

The courage that Nayeon had to slap Momo quickly disappeared. Every time that Momo called Nayeon to talk, the oldest says she's busy with something and runs away (She's thankful that most of the times it's true, but when it's not she just wants to hide in Jihyo's pocket.) But Momo seems determined now, Nayeon can tell by looking into Momo's eyes, she seems decided. However, Nayeon doesn't want to know her decision. Deep down she prefers a complicated relationship than none.

-----

Nayeon is in the kitchen in front of the open refrigerator drinking of water and thinking about the next excuse that she will tell Momo. Too late. When she closes the door Momo, that was waiting behind the door, pops up.

"I think you're not busy now." Momo said with her arms crossed.

Nayeon choked. "Momo! You scared me..." the older had to calm herself down first to continue.

"Ac-Actually, I ha-have something to do later so I need to get ready." After stuttering, Nayeon know that Momo would not believe, but it's not her fault, she was taken by surprise.

When Nayeon quickly turned around to leave, as she was running for her life, Momo grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. "Don't worry, I will not kiss you again, I don't want another slap..." Momo said with a light laugh.

Nayeon opened her mouth to speak but Momo's face was so close to hers that any reply that Nayeon thought vanished.

"But I don't like when you lie to me."

Nayeon closed her eyes, if she doesn't look at Momo's eyes (or lips) she can talk. "I am not lying, I'm going to meet...someone."

"Who?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Come talk to me that I will tell you why." Momo said smirking, like she knew that Nayeon would not decline this time. At least, she was hoping to.

Nayeon wants to say yes but at the same time she doesn't. She doesn't know what to do but she didn't need to decide. Someone was calling her. When she took the phone from her pocket, the both saw who was calling. It was Jennie.