22

I hadn't taken my phone off of Do Not Disturb since I had gotten home.

I didn't want to hear all the notifications of everyone spamming my phone.

Alejandro had come to my house everyday to check on me and watch TV with me because I didn't want to do anything.

Today we were watching the new Netflix show Cursed.

"Hey, that's Isaac from Teen Wolf." I stated.

"Who?" Ale asked me.

"That dude right there." I pointed at the screen.

"I've never watched Teen Wolf." Ale rubbed his face.

My mouth dropped from shocked, "Actually? Because...wait actually?" Ale nodded his head, "You haven't truly lived yet if you haven't seen Teen Wolf."

Ale started to laugh and I laughed a long with him.

I didn't say anything funny so I was confused.

"So...um. Alex reaches out to me." Ale looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

"The one you guys hated but never told me why?"

Ale rolled his eyes, "Yeah. Him."

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"He's worried about you. He asked me if I've talked to you and if you're okay or not. Told me that you aren't replying to his texts."

I scoffed, "I'm not replying to anyone's text." I sighed, "What'd you tell him?"

Ale sat up and paused the show, "I told him I've talked to you and you're as okay as you can be," I stuck my tongue out at him, "And that you haven't replied to anyone's text. Told him you'll text him back when you want to."

I opened my mouth to say something but decided that it wasn't needed. I pointed at my phone and he reached for it and gave it to me.

I scrolled through my texts to find Alex's texts.

Alex
Hey I saw what happened are you ok?

Skye?

Can you pls text me back I just want to know if you're alive.

Skye pls text me back

Skye

Fuck I'm really worried about you.

Pls text me

Ale said you're alive. That's good.
Can we talk tho?

Hey
———————————————
I texted back.

The bubbles immediately shot up.

"He wants to come over." I told Ale.

"Do you want to see him?" Ale asked me.

"Not at my house. Can you take me to the park?"

Ale stood up and grabbed his keys off of my nightstand, "I'll be downstairs. We'll go when you're ready."

"Alright, let me shower really quick please."

Ale nodded and left the room.

After I was finished showering, I changed into a sweatshirt and some nike pros.

I ran downstairs and Ale was sitting in my kitchen, eating my fucking cut up mangoes.

"Dude, really? That's my fucking fruit."

Ale looked up guiltily, "Busted." He whispered.

I laughed and grabbed a water bottle and filled it up, "Ready?" I asked him.

Ale put my fruit back in the fridge and his fork in the sink, "Yup."

I screwed the top on and we both left the house.

As we were driving Ale kept glancing over at me, "What?" I asked him.

"Hm nothing," he patted the driving wheel, "Nothing."

I turned to look at him, "I'm not stupid. Just tell me."

Ale glanced at me again and sighed, "Just thinking that I haven't seen Wells."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to looking out my window, "Haven't seen him either. Didn't see any texts from him either. Just hoping he's not dead...or with my mom."

Ale nodded and kept driving. I turned up the music.

When we got to the park I saw Alex standing at his car. Ale parked and I reached for the door but Ale locked it.

"Really? Dude I can literally still unlock the door."

"I just-" he sighed. "Text me if you need me, ok?"

I smiled at Ale, "Of course." I leaned over and hugged him then got out of the car.

I watched as Ale drove away and then I walked over to Alex.

He didn't hear me at first until I said hi.

Alex turned around and smiled when he saw me, "Skye. Dude I was so worried about you!" He started to walk towards me and then hesitated.

I smiled at him, "You know you can hug me. I'm not gonna crumble."

Alex rushed towards me and hugged me so hard I thought I was gonna puke up my organs.

I patted his shoulder to let him know to stop.

Alex let go and looked me over, "You look good." he said.

I laughed, "Thanks. This is post like four mental breakdowns." He frowned slightly. "So, why did you want to talk to me?" I questioned him.

"Oh, that."

————
A/n

So, do you guys like Finn Wolfhard? Cause I'll probably write about him next but idk lol.

anyways still haven't found a job but that's fine.

lol

love y'all

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

-Eve :)