- 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

She ran her finger over it and then to her stomach before she gave a slit sniffle. She wasn't ready for a baby, she didn't even want kids and she was sure Klaus wasn't ready for kids either.

She then groaned before going into her bedroom hiding the test in her pillow as fixed her hair and her robe before going to the living room...

✧✧✧

"As I said a thousands time Joseph, your wife dress should be ready during by this even." Ava told her client over the phone.

Ava wasn't worried about the fact that she had gotten a strawberry donut instead of a regular vanilla one, nor was the worried at the fact she couldn't catch a taxi, everything was going well in her mind.

Her brown almond eyes where bring covered by her rhinestone shades and her black hair was straighten.

"Yes, I will be sure to add the blue like you ask, ok talk to you later, goodbye." as Ava siped her coffee right before biting into her dount.

She wiped the sides of her mouth with her painted nails. "So that makes two brand new outfits I need to before my grand fashion showcase tomorrow."

Ava smiled. All her life she had been waiting for this moment, her time to shine and live in the spotlight, most of the time she would spend most of her nights coloring in her fashion color book where all you had to do was stick the stickers on the model.

She knew what went with what and how it was suppose to look. She gleamed from ear to ear before making it to her car.

It was a white Ferrari LaFerrari. She got her keys out which is when she felt some sort of presence coming from behind her.

"Hello anyway there ?" she called out, when she saw nobody she hunched her shoulders.

She saw a girl behind her, she saw her from her glass mirror and with that she she said "Hello Ava."

Ava asked "Who are you-" the girl flick her hand out and she went into her car window hard before blood went all over her and she passed on the ground.

✧✧✧

Before she knew it, Ava groaned on her face before she rose her face, her hair was messy and all over her head and her makeup was ruined.

She ran her finger over her forehead to feel a bloody scar as she looked at her finger covered in her own blood. "You look like you could use this." she heard which is when she looked up to see a girl.

She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing comfortable clothing and boots.

 She was wearing comfortable clothing and boots