A heart for his sevants

(Myotismons POV)
As I floated down the hall I heard quite sobbing through the door behind me.

I curiously turned my head around and peeked through the door to see one of my bakamon servants crying in a guest room, I hated it when my servants were upset...but I kept it secret sense I didn't wanna be called a softie and stuff...

I listened in on the mumbling and got goosebumps from what I heard...

"Why can't I ever be treated right..?"
"Why do they hate me..?"

But The one that made me get goosebumps was, "why did they try and kill me..?"

I starred for a few seconds, but then walked in with a sympathetic look on my face and told him,

"Hey bakamon, is everything okay in here?" I semi whispered while coming in the room.

"Y-yes lord Myotismon... everything's fine.." the bakamon stuttered out. "Are you sure? Because it seems your crying..." "I- um- well..."

(No ones POV)
He then pulled out a knife with blood on it from the bed sheets and handed it to him...

"Why is this in here?"  Myotismon asked in genuine concern. The bakamon explained that in his old village he lived in before he became servant there at the castle, he was framed for a murder, and The murder was committed with that very knife witch will never leave him alone no matter what he does.

"Did you try burning it in anyway?"

"YES! every type in The book!!!"

*cue the meme*

"Ummm yes?"

"Have you tired spiritual burning?"
Myotismon suggested, "no, but I can try it!" The bakamon then said with a smile on his face.

"Hahaha! Okay, cmon!"

They went down to the room with the portal to the human world and opened up a secret room all the way down to the left...

In it was a secret library, a library that no one new about. Not even Myotismon himself at one point! He then let up a fire pit and put in a purple and red bubbly liquid inside if it. The concoction blowed up with a patch of smoke witch indicated it was ready for use.

"Okay bakamon! *cough* *cough* put it in!!!! *gag*" "okay! Thank you lord Myotismon!"

"Dont- *cough* mention it!"
Myotismon smiled as the bakamon floated off,
He loved it when his servants were happy.

But again, kept it a secret as he didn't wanna be called a softie...

Then he heard sobbing from the kitchen down below...