soul eater fanfiction

Start from the beginning

Akisa's pov

We started walking to school I feel bad I did it again Im such an idiot. " god" damn it I thought out loud again.

"are you okay Akisa?" Takashi asked as we walked by those people again the creepy boy and the girl with pigtails. I held Takashi in fright god that kids creepy but if they saw me then Takashi could find out about me and

" oh its her see maka thats how a girl should look at least she's graceful"

" Maka chop!"

" Damn it that hurt Maka." Apparently the girl with pigtails name is Maka.

" oh no she's not graceful at all Akisa is as graceful as an elephant. But I guess its cute." Takashi said laughing he likes talking to new people and embarrassing me I guess.

" Hey im am not an elephant im a mop not an elephant get it right."

It turns out that creepy guy and Maka remember me and they dont get that waving your hands in the air and sliding a finger over your neck means dont, stop, please.

" Oh soul thats the girl who came out of Dr. Stine's office this morning" Maka said. Takashi got angry and gave me a scary glare, the scariest one hes ever done.

" Oh really and Akisa what were you doing I thought you said you just came and looked at the school you mop."

" I did I just went inside and got medication and you weren't supposed to find out yet not like this at least. And apparently some people dont get hand signals saying STOP!" I looked at Maka and the scary looking guy whos name is apparently soul. A creepy name for a creepy guy.

" Its not them who got hurt and..."

" i'm sorry I should have thought of you I just I ..." I started to cry so I ran tears burning down my cheeks. I know I had no clue where I was going but I knew that Takashi didnt either. I ran by a loud kid yelling something about symmetry, he stopped for a moment and I herd him mumble somthing and the to girls dressed as cowgirls giggle. I ignored it and kept crying, running looking for somewhere to hide. After a while I ran by some kid being picked on by somthing on his back. He looked scared to but I kept running. I didnt want people to see me like this I finally found a cabinet it was kinda big but oh well I needed a place to hide. I stepped in and cried silently, hiding as if it were for my life.

Takashi's pov

" Do you need help we could help you get her if you like?"

" Maka whats this WE stuff so not cool."

" No I should be fine but if you see her come get me please" damn I did it again I made her hide and who knows what type of creeps are in this school they could be... "Oh god no!" I yelled not meaning to even say iut loud. I wonder what type of medicine they could have given her that she wouldnt want me to know no wonder shes been sneeking off lately I havent even noticed till I made her cry. What type of weapon am I if I cant even help her with this she doesnt even need me in a fight. Oh Akisa where ever you are please be okay.

Soul and Maka pov (I guess it sorrta is dont be mean lol)

" Soul do you really think that shes more of a girl than me."

" ya but why would you want to be she probably cant even fight like you shes probably afraid of dirt to." He and I turned a little red. WHY!

" are you going to help find her or do you want a Maka chop again?"

" god no, not cool Maka you should be cool like me, and I guess we can look for the girl mabey shes in a corner with Carona." Soul laughed.

" Thats not funny soul she's upset. And Carona he he's just Carona." We walked threw the halls. "hey look its kidd."

" hey kidd." Soul said with his hands in his poket. " Did you see a cute girl short red hair, really bright red hair? She was crying and running?"

" Oh is the symmetrical girl, oh beautiful symmetry girl. So pritty.... Oh sorry umm... uh."

"ya she ran crying as kidd drewled over her symmetry." Lizz and Patty laughed at kidd as he turned bright red.

"Kay thanks." I grabbed Soul's arm and pulled him as I ran.

Akisa's pov

I sat there crying I still dont know where I am, I dont see anyone I'll just sit in here and I dont know Takashi probably left to go to class already ill just take a nap then.

"Akisa are you okaaaaa........" I dozed

off not hearing the rest.

Takashi's pov

Finally I found her but I cant tell if shes okay damn it. If only I had Soul and Maka here then I could know where Dr. Stines office is. I picked.her up bridal style. She looked so cute damn it stop thinking like that shes your mister, you made her cry god damn it. You made her worry you couldn't protect her. You couldn't help her you made her think that she had to keep secrets. "god damn it wheres Dr. Stine's office?!"

A guy with two girls dressed as cowgirls with him. "Lizz, Patty help this weapon and mister to Dr. Stines office." The two girls grabbed me and pulled my arms as I tried harder to hold on to Akisa.

I saw his office " thanks, thanks alot"

Dr. Stines pov

Takashi ran in my office with Akisa in his arms. I figured that Akisa got over whelmed and passed out. " Takashi what happened?"

"Akisa... Crying... Cabinet... Not moving." He started to lose breath and starting to cry.

" Its okay lay her down right here sit down." I checked her pulse when I did I found out that her pulse was dropping rapidly I hocked her up to a heart monitor, IV, and I had her medicine pumping through. When I did this, Takashi's face went in a panic. I checked to see what was going on her heart kept lower