1.

Alice still helped the boys to move, she helped coordinating it and decided where everything should go so that it would fit nicely and also look somewhat presentable. 

Jaden's room looked a little empty but he didn't want to bring too much of himself in there because it was only temporary and Jaden was scared to get too attached again so that he wouldn't be able to move out again. 

They spent a few weeks finding foods that Alice was comfortable with eating, there were surprisingly many textures when it comes to it. 

Turns out, she doesn't like most of them. 

Alice wasn't in the actual moving video that Josh filmed because they were planning on eating directly after that, so she didn't feel comfortable with it. 

Jaden explained it to the viewers, saying, that Alice did not feel good at the moment, and that she might make a new Video for it. 

The emphasis of might. 

Alice and him had talked about telling them, so she was okay with everything they said. 

She came over later in the day, she was with Bryce for the most part of the day. He was also the one that went to her apartment, with Alice to pack a bag because she would be staying with Jaden for a while. 

They also brought food, so that they could eat together with the boys. Seeing as it was still the very beginning of her recovery, Alice shared a plate with Jaden, who made sure that she was okay with everything she ate. 

They also started to try to not let her go to the bathroom for a good hour after eating. 

She usually wasn't one to make herself throw up, but you never know. And to be honest, Alice didn't trust herself either. 

A hard realization for her was, that recovery doesn't happen in two days. It's hard work to get back to the way you were. 

Alice believed that she would never be the same as before but she would like to eat healthy again. 

The girls also were a big help, they distracted her quite often. They went to the movies together or went to markets. 

Jaden called a therapist he knew and Alice met with her. Miss Schuyler. 

Miss Schuyler was a middle-aged woman with eyes so kind that Alice wants to cry when she looks at them. 

They met once a week, talking about Alice's progress and what was hindering her from getting better and how they could change her mindset. 

Something that helped Alice to find motivation was talking to Jaden. After his failed suicide attempts he had found love for living, and it was incredibly inspiring for his girlfriend. 

Alice could also see the toll that it took on everybody around her. She didn't want them to be in this position. 

Jaden and Josh had gotten a puppy, named Buddy. 

Alice was not a dog person, but she enjoyed cuddling with her when the boys were all gone and went on long walks with her. 

When it was really early in the morning, Anthony would pick Buddy and Alice up, and they would walk together when it was still cold out. #

Anthony was also packing his things, getting ready to move in with two of his best friends. 

Alice often picked Jaden up from the studio, as he was really pushing his music at the moment. And this also was, where Alice was at this moment. 

She was in the parking lot, waiting for him to come out, and he did. Maybe a little late but he just got pulled into his music again. 

When Jaden got in the passenger seat of her car he was a little confused. There was no music playing, Alice wasn't on her phone or was reading something. 

"Are you okay Allie?" 

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something." 

"Can I help you in any way?" 

"Do you think I should make a video over my disorder?" 

"That is completely up to you. Do you feel comfortable talking to your follower about it?" 

"I am. I think, like maybe some of them have the same problem." 

"I can help you film it if you'd like me to." 

"Yes, please. Do you want to be in the video?" 

"Yeah. I'd like that. Maybe the others want to as well." 

On their way home, Alice picked up food for them, hoping that hey would be okay with it. 

Turns out, Jaden had already texted the boys and they got the filming set up ready. 

Apperently, all the sway boys were at the apartment, so squeezing on the couch was an act. 

Quinton, Anthony and Griffin were sitting on the backrest of it while Alice sat on one of Jaden's legs, who sat between Josh and Bryce, Kio was sitting on the ground in front of Alice. 

"The battery should be full so we can just talk. Do you have an introduction?" 

"No, that's my second video." 

"Alright. Just do your things." 

"Okay, here we go. Hi, everybody. I'm Alice and welcome to a new video, it's been a while. As you can quite clearly see, I am not alone. I am joined by the sway-boys." 

Them saying hello was a chaotic mess of screaming. 

"I honestly ask myself how the people in the other apartments haven't said anything." 

"They like us." 

"They don't like you." 

"Well to be fair, we're usually less people." 

"That's true." 

"Okay, anyways., They're here for emotional support because this video is going to be a little harder on me and maybe on you too. So here is a trigger warning, concerning eating disorders, especially anorexia nervosa." 

Jaden shifted Alice from leg to leg, before they re-assembled and Alice sat between Bryce and Jaden, instead of his leg. 

"Okay, we will begin now so please leave if you're uncomfortable with the topic." 

"Can we pitch comments in?" 

"Sure." 

"Okay, continue please." 

"I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa three weeks ago and we have started home-treatment. Until I am able to fend for myself, I have been living with Ant, Jaden, and Josh and when no one is home, I stay with Addie or at the sway-house." 

"We are a little stressed at the house, so you are mainly with your sister at the moment." 

"Yeah. Let's rewind, how we ended up here."