I gulped down my spit in pain my sense of smell suddenly picking up a strange smell. I sniffed my body in fear. Blood! Panic struck me at that realization. My fear increased, threatening to choke me. I was soaked in blood

More tears trailed down my face. What had they done to me...? Did they all take turns in raping me — I stopped myself from the thought.

No.... They couldn't have, cause I felt no pain between my thigh.

I tried looking over to my body but the pain that shot right through my neck averted me from doing so. I rested my head back on the cold floor as gentle as I could then I chewed at my lips to avoid sobs from escaping them. To avoid their attention from being drawn back to me.

I hated the feeling. Hated the feeling of the extreme pain that shot through my body. Hated feeling so vunlrable.

"Andrew it's your turn today," A male voice boomed out from the dining making me to stay still. They obviously had no idea I was awake and staring at them.

"Turn to do what?" Another voice replied the first one. His voice sounded cool, nice.

"Dump the body." The first one stated out again, then I froze, my eyes blinking in more fear.

Dump which body?

Me?

"You sure she's dead?" Another voice called out but it was feminine. It oozed a whole lot of concern. "You should have found someone else and not this poor girl-"

"It's just a random girl," Another voice boomed out, it was loud and had firm strong authority. It oozed of power. "You're too soft hearted towards this weak humans."

"Reece?" The Harley voice spoke up again. Fear and anxiety all over it. My eyes were still a bit dim so I couldn't make out where she really stood at the dining but I soon heard her voice again - in form of a frightened whisper. "I think I saw the human shake, I saw the girl shake."

With that said, they all turned my way, and then one of them started walking towards me.

I sucked in a breath even before he could come closer then with all my might- ignoring the aching body pain i pushed myself up then I began to stagger away towards where I thought was a huge door.

"I told you Reece. She's alive. she's alive...." Excitement and overjoy laced the Harley's voice and I thought I heard her clapping. "You guys didn't drain her out- she's alive".

I continue to stagger away with all my might, completely sure of the fact of passing out anytime soon.

"She's not dead?" The one at the fire side croaked out, his voice sounding gentle, meek and filled with affection.

He continued to stare at me and I did stop on my tracks to stare at his blurry figure.

My throat seemed dry and the headache increasing.

I felt someone pull at my arm, his fingers piercing my skin- I looked away from the one standing by the fire side my eyes falling on my freshly bleeding arm then I screamed. Screamed out in pain as the fingers continued to dig in my flesh. I looked up at him through blurry teary eyes and then I begged, I begged for mercy to be let go.

"Reece...?" The Harley's scream pierced the air, she suddenly- like the speed of a lighting run to my side then she tried to unclamp his fingers from my flesh. "You've done enough damage on her already- what else do you want..?" She struggled harder at his firm hold, louder screams escaping my lips.

"She still as blood..?" He seemed surprised, staring at my bleeding arm. "How can she still have blood?".

Then he let go, I staggered faster away from him- fresh blood flowing out my arm. My eyes were extra blurred with the tears, my head spinning faster and just then. I staggered towards the fire place standing next to the man there and just when I almost fell back to the floor- he grabbed me in his arm, his hands holding me like I was some sort of delicate stuff. Something to be probably taken care off. He held me in his arms like an egg.

I stared at his eyes for a moment through my blurry vision then I felt it- my head spinning faster- I was slowly passing out. His voice starting to sound distance as he shook me.

All I could make out was the repeated shout of.

"Get me Mikel !!!"

He was trying, trying to keep me awake.

But soon I slipped into unconsciousness, I passed out for minutes, hours, days that felt like forever.

I thought it was a dream. Those nightmares I was used to having.

Thought I would make up in any minute. Wake up to see mom staring at my frightened face.

Thought I would feel her cup my chin- wipe off my sweaty temple and say to me. "Mary it's just a dream. You're safe now- mommy's got you. It's your dream land, you can overpower it. Take control. But if you get too scared. If you feel overpowered".

"Just a pinch..." She would say before pulling me into a slight hug. "Just a pinch Mary and you'd overcome your nightmares. You'll fall back in my safe hands".

So that night- as I felt life drain out of me- I made a wish.

A wish it was all a dream, a wish I would wake up to my mother's awaiting arms.

It had always being a nightmare- a dream seeing myself amongst monsters like humans.

But in those dreams I was one too.

One of those killers, those monsters.

•••

welcome guys...