"Calm down, Its effects seem way to detrimental for me to even begin to want it." Chrollo chuckles, stepping closer, an arm extending from his side.

Expecting him to use his own nen ability, you tense. Instead, he pats your head.

"You could be useful here. Besides, you've already killed multiple bounties-"

"I'm nothing like you. I don't kill for sport." You swat his hand away. Sitting flat on the ground now, you lay back on the ground, staring up at the broken ceiling.

"Whatever you want me for, you can forget it. Now I'm going to rest and then tomorrow, I'm going to leave." You shoot your gaze toward Feitan who's eyes lock onto yours.

"Very well. Feitan, watch her." Chrollo returns to his spot on the rubble, the rest of the troupe seeming to go back to doing whatever it is they do to pass the time.

Finally getting some shut-eye, you try your best to relax on the uncomfortable cement that you're laying on.

Feitan's presence looms over you and you once again peek an eye open to look at him as he now, towers over you.

"Weirdo." You mumble.

"I'm...the weird one." Feitan mocks, taking a seat beside you. It wasn't how he would've liked to spend his night watching you, but he guessed this was better than nothing.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

Feitan watched as you slept, your slowed breathing playing like a soft melody in his ears. Members of the troupe left one by one, all heading out to go do other things, for the time being, not being needed for a few more days.

Chrollo sat by, up where he'd been sitting previously, above everyone else. A lit candle provided him some light to read in, his eyes scanning over pages in his book.

Feitan was restless. He wasn't going to sleep, not when he was watching you, but he was itching to do something, anything.

Carefully lifting his hand, his fingers delicately lifted your shirt on the injured side of your body, your left side. Your hand shot up and grabbed his wrist.

"Don't-"

"Relax...I'm just...looking." Feitan mumbled behind his skull-print bandanna. Peeking an eye open, you glanced at the ravenette and sighed. Deciding to do something if he tries something, you allowed him to continue, with caution.

Feitan eyed the wound he'd inflicted on you. A rather large slice to the left side of your abdomen. Blood clotted and dried along the gash.

"It's going...to get infected." Feitan smirked. One of his favorite torture methods was being irresponsible with the wounds he inflicted. Allowing them to get infected, the mere pain of disease growing from a mistreated wound leading right up to amputation. Sometimes he wouldn't even wait for the infection to spread before removing a limb.

Hearing those words made you feel uneasy. You'd have to get it treated as soon as possible or things could get worse.

"I'll deal with it when I leave." You replied, both eyes now open staring up at the ceiling again.

"You aren't...leaving." Feitan responded.

"Why'd you call me back?" Machi's voice sounded in the building.

"You're going to tend to F/n's wound. I'm assuming you have your kit?" Chrollo spoke to the pink-haired girl. Machi rolled her eyes and glared at you.

"And why should I do that?" Machi responded.

"Feitan, go ahead." Chrollo nodded in the ravenette's direction. Your gaze darted to Feitan who was already one step ahead of you. Swift with his hand, he knocked your head against the ground and you blacked out.