"So what? You used to wear that when you're going to parties back then" Irene replied

"But Im not going to party bitch! This is our date!" Jennie shouts in frustration, she called Irene for help but it seems like her manager was just adding some fuels into the fire

"I thought Jisoo said you can have her clothes?" The older girl asked

Jennie sighed and sit up

"Yeah she told me that but still....ugh!"

Jennie rolled her eyes when she heard Irene chuckles from the other line

"I know you love your girlfriend's hoodies and shirts, stop pretending. Whore"

"Whatever, says the one who loves to sniff her girlfriend's jacket when she was busy on the set"

Irene nods even though Jennie wasn't able to see it

"I love everything Seulgi, you can't blame me"

Jennie just shrugged and looked at Jisoo's closet again

"Oh! I have to go now Jen, Seulgi is here. We're going to watch movies" Irene said , Jennie hummed and ended the call

"What am I gonna do now?" Jennie decided to walk out of the room to ask a help from Jisoo.

"Oh Babe, why are you here?" Jisoo asked, Jennie couldn't help but to gawk at her own girfriend. She find Jisoo very attractive with just a simple over-sized shirt, sweatpants and white pair of shoes.

"Uhm....I couldn't choose what clothes would look good on me....so uhm...." Jennie was cursing at herself already, it makes her annoy that she couldn't finish her statement just because Jisoo is looking at her.

"You need help?" Jisoo asked and went closer to the idol, she chuckled when Jennie didn't answer then looked away. "You're blushing"

"I know! I can feel it so stop telling it to me!" Jennie whined and held her cheeks using her hands "Let's go now!"

Jisoo shook her head and smiled

"Im so lucky yo have you Jennie Kim"

Jisoo's jaw dropped when she entered their room, it's kinda messy. Her and Jennie's clothes are all over the bed and floor.

"What happened here?" Jisoo asked as she picked up her shirt, she fix it into the hanger and put it back it her closet

"I was having mental breakdown because of these!" Jennie exaggeratedly said and sat on the floor

Jisoo sighed and cleaned the room first, she fixed Jennie's mess.

"Here, change your clothes. I'll wait on the car and please Jennie, don't put a lot— oh! No, don't put make up. I love to see your bare face" Jisoo cupped Jennie's cheeks and kissed her lips before walking out of their room, leaving the idol behind, blushing.

_____

"Uhm...I thought we're going to date?" Jennie asked, Jisoo smiled and held her hand tighter

"This is a date" the Director replied making the idol knitted her brows

"How? We're just here in our School back then" Jennie said in annoyance, she really their High School. The teachers there used to mocked her because of her fashion style. Saying that she's trying to look rich to impress and make her schoolmates envy.

"I know you hate being here but hey! This is the place where we first met!" Jisoo said and run into the hallway, the thing they used to do back then everytime that Jennie will woke up late in the morning.

Jisoo stopped infront of their former room so Jennie stopped too, the older hirl knocked the door first before opening it.

They got the students' attention inside the room, they're all shocked. Some of them nearly passed out while the others are taking out their phones and taking photos. Who wouldn't be like that if you see Jennie and Jisoo in person, right?

"Jisoo, Jennie! Oh my god! What are you doin' here?" Doyoung asked, he's one of Jisoo's friends back then. "Y-yah! What are you guys doing?! Greet our visitors!"

The students quickly stands up and bowed

"IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU MISS JENNIE AND JISOO!"

Jisoo chuckled and sat beside Doyoung

"It's good to see you too kids" she said before looking into Doyoung "It's been a long time Doyoung"

"Sir! Do you personally know them?!" One of the student asked

Jennie stayed silent and carefully looking at the scene infront of her

"We're friends" Jisoo said and wrapped her arms around Doyoung's shoulder making the students shout

"Sir! How come that a smart, serious and strict person like you became a famous Director's friend?!"

Jisoo laughed from that and slapped her friend's arm

"We still have a lesson to discuss, Why are you here?" He asked, totally ignored his student.

"Nothing, we're just walking around. Looking back at our old memories"

After a few minutes of conversation with Doyoung, Jisoo decided to go in the school's library. She and Jennie sat on the table where they used to sat.

"I never thought that I will miss this place" Jennie muttered as she looked around

"Yeah, this place....you're always sleeping while we're studying" Jisoo said while reading a book that she borrow from the librarian awhile ago

"Tss...I couldn't sleep well though. You're always waking me up" Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, the sunlight was hitting her skin and it didn't escaped from Jisoo's eyes.

She sat beside Jennie and slightly turned around her body so she could block it.

"Why did you change y—"

"This is the place where we celebrate our first anniversary" Jisoo suddenly spoke making Jennie shut and blush. The older girl took a deep breath and smiled. "We're about to celebrate at the mall but then you got yourself in trouble so our teacher punished you to arrange the books by their names in the shelves"

Jennie looked away from embarrassment but Jisoo squeezed her hands and smiled

"Then I came here after our class and helped you so you could finish it faster." Jennie felt her heart beat faster when Jisoo starts to blush

"After an hour, we're done. I scolded you from what you did so uhm...ah....I-I still remember....t-that....uhm...before we went out of here....you dragged me into a corner where the camera wouldn't see us....and kissed me...to uhm...s-shut me—"

"Fuck it" Jennie muttered and cupped Jisoo's jaw, she leaned closer and kiss the other girl passionately.

"This is the place where I made your mouth shut for the first time and now I did it again" Jennie chuckled "It feels so nice"