𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

I was building a sandcastle while Hayato ate some food underneath the shade of the umbrella.

I don't really go to the beach since my family owns a private one, so this is a first for me.

The sandcastle was amazing! I also made a dome around the castle to make it look cool.

"I should get a seashell to top it all off." I mumbled as I ran off to search for a seashell.

When I found one that looked decent enough, I ran back. I couldn't find the sandcastle I had made when I returned.

Where did it go? I swear it was just here...don't tell me...

It got washed away by the waves!

My eyes began to water, remembering how long I had spent building that.

"My sandcastle..." I whimpered as I wiped my tears with my fingers, completely forgetting the fact that my hands were dipped in saltwater earlier.

"My eyes!" I cried as I tried to remove the salt that was now inside of my eyes, but it only got worse.

"Idiot. Why are you even crying?" Hayato brought me somewhere as he washed my eyes with clean water.

"My Great Explosion Murder (can't say) Dynamight Kingdom got washed away..." I was about to wipe my eyes again until Hayato grabbed my hands.

"You'll irritate your eyes if you do that." he washed my hands with clean water before drying them with a towel.

"You named your castle? It's a lame name too." he scoffed.

"It was my first sandcastle, so I had to name it!" I retorted.

"You're like some 5 year old trapped inside of a high school student's body." he groaned, making me frown. He seemed to notice my sadness since he looked guilty.

"I'll help build a new one. Don't blame me if it gets washed up." he cleared his throat. I grinned and wrapped my arms around him.

"As long as I can spend time with you, it doesn't matter if my sandcastle gets washed up." I smiled at him.

"D-Don't say something like that all of a sudden! Idiot." his cheeks and ears turned into a shade of red as he tried to cover his face with his arm.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Y/n, we're going to go for a swim, do you wanna come?" Ryu-kun offered. I thought about it until accepting.

"Where's Onee-chan? Doesn't she want to go for a swim?" I asked.

"She fell asleep with the children." Ryu-kun mentioned.

"You care a lot for your sister, huh?" Ryu-kun chuckled.

"Of course I do. She's all 'study, study, study' and no 'rest, rest, rest'." I took off my jacket.

"Give your jacket to me, Y/n. I'll take care of it until you get back." Shizuka offered. I thanked her and handed my jacket to her.

"Don't you think your swimsuit is a bit too revealing?" Hayato bluntly asked.

"I didn't get to choose it. Plus, it only reveals my waist, I guess it's better than what Onee-chan is wearing." I said, remembering the two-piece swimsuit.