𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I'll give you this if you forgive me." Hayato handed Kotaro the seaweed that was just on his head.

"What would he want with seaweed?" Shizuka whacked her own son's head.

"Hey, Mom. I'm hungry." Hayato informed.

"Then get yourself a rice ball or something. More importantly...hey, guys! Inomata-san went and got changed. Don't you have something to say to her?" Shizuka gestured to Onee-chan wearing a two-piece swimsuit.

"S-Sensei...I'm not especially." Onee-chan lost her words.

"Oh, it's a swimsuit." Hayato stated the obvious. Shizuka sighed.

"Um, I think it's really cute! Like...the pattern!" Ryu-kun complimented.

"The pattern?" I sweatdropped. Ryu-kun is a complete airhead.

"It matches Kirin's inner tube!" Ryu-kun pointed out.

"This isn't helping at all. My son is especially heartless." Shizuka groaned.

"Well, they're at that age. They're probably embarrassed to compliment a girl." Sawatori-san tried to brighten up the atmosphere.

"They don't seem very flustered to me though." Mamizuka-san retorted.

"But Inomata-san seems happy." Kumatsuka-san pointed out.

"This isn't working, my son can't be that heartless. He has to have some kind of emotion." Shizuka rubbed her temple until we met eye contact.

"And I've got an idea. Y/n, could you please come over here for a bit?" I was unsure of what to do, but I agreed and walked over to her.

"Hayato, look over here." Shizuka stood behind me and placed her hands on my both of my shoulders. I have a horrible feeling about this.

"What do you want?" Hayato stared at me. His face immediately changed into a dark shade of red as his nose began to bleed.

I looked down and realized that Shizuka had unzipped my jacket to reveal my swimsuit.

Why did I let Anna choose my swimsuit?!

"Sensei!" I exclaimed, quickly zipping my jacket up and backing away from her, accidentally bumping into Hayato in the process.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Sorry about my old lady. She can be annoying." Hayato apologized.

"It's fine." I chuckled.

"Anyways, you said you were hungry earlier, right? Let's go get some food." I suggested.

We then walked to the nearest convenience store and bought food for all of them. Hayato munched on a rice ball while we were heading back.

"Your rice balls are better." Hayato mentioned.

"Should I make some for lunch tomorrow?" I asked.

"If you don't mind" he replied. I'm glad he likes what I make. I get up very early just to make those.

Although I can just ask the maids to do it, I want Hayato to taste what I make.