"Don't be." Jaemin told her.

"Why?" Nara asked. Jaemin looked down, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not one to snitch but Jeno actually told Renjun and I this morning." Jaemin confessed.

"What?" Nara blurted before covering her mouth. Jaemin let out a soft laugh.

"Yeah, I think you're forgetting how close the three of us are now. The three of us have been together for a few months now." Jaemin said, giving her a wink. Nara gave her a disgusted look.

"Ew." Nara said as Jaemin threw his head back laughing. That's when Nara recalled something.

"Hey, Jaem, now that we're on good terms again, I have a question for you." Nara said, changing the topic.

"Yeah what's up?" Jaemin asked the girl.

"Will you be my man of honour?" Nara asked him.

"Is that supposed to be maid of honour?" Nara nodded.

"Of course I will, silly. Who else will it be?" Jaemin pointed out. Nara shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, Cai?" Jaemin scoffed as Nara gave him a smile.

"Now that's just insulting."

...

"I need a break." Nara whined, throwing her head back and rubbing her temples. Jeno chuckled from beside her.

The two had been looking at flowers, decorations, food, and much more in preparation for their wedding, and it was absolutely exhausting. Nara had no idea how Jeno was holding up so well. The male seemed perfectly fine despite having already sat there for hours. Even Nara felt burnt out.

Jeno chuckled and reached out, gently rubbing Nara's back. "Why don't we take a break then, love?"

Nara smiled at the new nickname Jeno had for her, immediately getting up. "Where would you like to go then?"

Jeno's eyes sparkled as he stood up, grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers. "I don't know, perhaps a walk in the gardens?"

"You know me too well." Nara replied, giving Jeno a quick peck on the cheek before the two of them made their way out to the palace gardens.

...

Nara took a deep breath of fresh air as she walked through the familiar maze with Jeno, their linked hands swinging by their sides.

"This is exactly what I needed." Nara said, just as they entered the garden at the centre. Jeno gave her a soft smile.

"Shall we sit?" Jeno asked, motioning to the marble bench. Nara nodded her head.

"Please." Jeno chuckled as the two of them made their way to the bench, taking a seat.

Once they were sitting, Jeno turned to face her, leaving one arm on her waist as he stared at the girl beside him.

"Is there something on my face?" Nara asked, feeling insecure from his stare. Jeno immediately shook his head.

"No, I'm just admiring my fiancé's beauty." Jeno replied.

Nara felt her heart flutter at the small compliment, blush creeping up her cheeks. Jeno smiled at her flustered state, taking full advantage of it as he traced the frame of her face with his fingers before pressing a small peck on her forehead.

Nara decided to wrap her arms around Jeno's waist in an embrace, resting her head on his chest.

"I have nothing to say." Nara mumbled into his body. She felt his body vibrate as he laughed, the male beginning to run his fingers through her hair.

"You don't need to say anything." Jeno sais. Nara looked up at him, smiling.

"Actually, I lied I do have something to say." Nara told him.

"What is it?" Jeno asked, with eager eyes.

"I love you." Jeno's eyes soften as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, princess."

———————————————————————————

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Almost doneee