"Sheesh, I was just teasing. Sorry for touching your precious coffee, but I said I'd pay you back so come on let's go." Saiki then looked up at you now more annoyed than before as you slowly walked just a little bit away from him.

"If you don't come now it's going to be payback time." The boy then raises his eyebrow at you before going back to his coffee.

<what can you do against me?> the boy now looked almost amused with your words. You then snatched his coffee from him again and shoved your face in his in a playful manner.

"Wanna find out?" Saiki then grabbed his coffee back from your hands and shoved you away from his face. A smirk now carving its way onto your face as you decide its time for payback.

"I see how it is." You then twirl around to the other side of his chair before proceeding to pick him up and carry him bridal style as he did to you. You looked at the pink haired boy in your arms who's face is as red as a cherry while he tries and fails to escape from you.

'What the hell?'

"Do I need to carry you all they way there or are you going to walk on your own?" You ask your voice now showing hints of anger but with a more teasing tone.

'Why does she sound like a mother forcing a child to go somewhere?'

<put me down. I have legs, I can walk.> the boy now sounded very angry with you, I wonder why. You two continued your trip out the door and to the nearest coffee shop.

'What is with her? I said to let me down.'

"I said I'd pay you back so I'm getting you coffee jelly, if you don't like it then I'm sorry, but I'm poor, it's cheap and like the best thing there is.' The boys eyes light up upon hearing the words coffee jelly come out of your mouth.

"So you DO like coffee jelly." The boy then glared at you, it felt as if he was staring hole straight through you.

<weren't you going to set me down? We're attracting attention.>

"Oh right I forgot, sorry." You slowly set him down upright, him now towering over you.

'That was...... invading, at least my 'friends' don't carry me bridal style out of the house. But truth be told, that wasn't all bad.' A smile now creeping up onto the boys beautifully constructed face.

Your POV

'Was He always this tall and this...... hot?' As you now study the pink haired boy towering over you, blush now conquering your cheeks.

'Holy crap, how could I not tell before how attractive he is, I mean usually I don't care but, damn.' The boy noticed that you were in deep thought, but he didn't know what you were thinking, it bothered him.

'Aside from that, if I hadn't found that other ring my mind would be bombarded with voices right now. That would totally ruin the whole moment.' You two then begin walking towards the coffee shop. Your foot gets caught on a rock causing you to almost land face first on the ground, but luckily for you saiki managed to catch you in his arms. You could practically feel your soul leave your body and ascend to the heavens as you realize that you were this close to him by his choice. Only to be revived by hitting the ground.

"Hey!" You angrily rub your head in pain after turning around to face the boy.

"What the hell was that?" You then begin to stand up as the boy walks away from you.

Saiki POV

'You're so cute when you get angry. Wait did I just call her cute? Good greif, at least I didn't actually say it, besides that, I shouldn't be able to-' He was snapped out of thought upon your hand meeting his face.