She look at me and give me a smile. " Okay Lisa from now on I'll stop and accept the fact that we are not for each other."

" That's my girl." I said that both of us laugh. We were laughing when suddenly our eyes meet, we both look serious and I don't know but there something that pushing me towards her, she was leaning forward too. I think I had an idea where this leading us so I close my eyes and yeah are lips claim each other but just that a few second and both of us pull our self away from each other.

" Not good," she said trying to move away her gaze on me.

" Nope!" I agree rolling my look around.

" GHad I feel like I'm kissing Jennie!" She exclaimed

" And how disgusting that I'm seeing jisoo on my mind! Yuck!" I disgustingly said. We look each other and burst out of laughters.

Aftet that rose and I become more closer to each other. We been each other comfort zone especially in my part that I don't have a freedom since sir Robert is the one controlling my life. We are soulmates destined to be each other strength.

End of flashback.

" Sir Robert wanted jisoo to handle the business"

" Oh! papa is extra! I'm starting to hate him"

" Don't be rosé, I think he had a point. That's a Kim company, it should run by a Kim"

" And what that jisoo said, did she agreed?"

" She said she will talk to Jennie and think about it."

" How you feeling about it?"

" I feel hopeful, that maybe jisoo will be here running the company sir will allow me to have some time to do something that I want." I know rose looking at me, " don't look at me like I was the most pathetic person the the universe rosé. I was just hoping okay." She move closer to me and give me kiss in the forehead and pull me in her chest and hug me.

" You are not pathetic Lisa." She said sincerely.

Jennie pov

Jisoo and I were standing in my balcony, from here we can clearly see Lisa and rose.

" They are sweet"

" I don't believe they are together Jennie."

" If that's what you believe in I can't do anything about it"

" Jennie, dad talk to me again to handle the business."

" And what did you answer?"

" I said I will talk to you and I will think about it."

" C'mon jisoo, you promise me we will came back to LA"

" We will, but for the meantime I think father is right, our company is lossing credits. You know the last time I almost declared bankruptcy butJ mom talk to him to lend us the support we needed."

" I won't stay here forever jisoo!"

"I know, but we can stay for awhile. Did you see how happy our grandparents earlier? You can make that as a excuse of staying."

I just rolled my eyes to her, I look back at Lisa and rose they were heading inside the house. Rose is laughing and I saw Lisa smiling occasionally. She's smiling and even laugh with granny earlier but I can feel there something different on her.

" Okay Chu, we can stay for awhile."

" Thank you jendukei." Jisoo hug me

" Okay, okay.. can we take a rest we are load up this day. Too much drama don't you agree"