Chapter 1 :The Arrival

Mai awoke with a start when her alarm clock went off. She yawned and rolled over while hitting her alarm clock. She glared at the clock and rolled her eyes. She got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and brush her teeth, when she got out she wrapped a towel around her naked body and walked to her closet and looked at her choices of clothing. She finally picked out a a black loose T-shirt and a pair of ripped up baggy pants. She attached a chain from her belt to her pocket.
She walked to her mirror and brushed her short black hair and but on her mascara and checked the time. She had 30 minutes to get to school, she walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen of her nice sized apartment. When you walked into her apartment you would be in the living room, going past the living room you would be in the kitchen. Walking out of the kitchen and to the right you would see the bedroom door, and the bathroom door on the opposite side of the apartment. She cooked up some eggs and ate quickly and looked at the time again. Her eyes widened. "Shit!" She cussed. She grabbed her back pack and ran to the door and grabbed her black converse, she checked herself in the shower one last time and looked at her yellow eyes, she sighed and ran out the door.
When she arrived at the school the bell rang for first period, she gasped and panted for air, she lived about 7 blocks from the school, she quickly ran into the school and looked around and found the office. When she walked in she noticed a short blacked haired woman sitting at a desk with a pig on the floor beside her. 'What's up with the pig?' Thought Mai. " Oh, hello you must be the new student. I'm Shizune, the secretary. Please wait one moment." Shizune said walking into a room right past her desk. ' Well she's nice.' Mai thought. " The principle will see you now." Shizune said. Mai walked past her and into a spacious office and noticed a lot of sake bottles.she looked at the desk and noticed a blonde lady with huge, huge melons. Mai's eyes widened. "Ah, Mai Takahashi, is it?" Said the lady. "I'm Tsunade, your principle." Mai nodded. "Well here is your schedule, and let me call someone to help you to your classes." Tsunade said.
Tsunade stood up and went to a speaker and spoke into it. "WILL HINATA HYUUGA COME TO THE OFFICE, HINATA HYUUGA COME TO THE OFFICE." Spoke Tsunade. Tsunade sat down and looked at her. "You're quiet. From the report we got your loud and a prankster." Mai looked at her and grinned. "I've had no reason to speak now do I? Besides I'm thinking of pranks I can do." Tsunade looked at her and actually smiled. "You already remind me of him." Tsunade muttered. Mai looked at her confused.
Before she could ask her what she meant the door opened. Mai looked back and saw a pretty girl. "Ah, Hinata, your here." Tsunade said happily. The girl, now named Hinata, smiled with a little blush and nodded. "W what did you need me f for?" Hinata stuttered out. "Hinata this is the new student Mai."
After they introduced themselves, Tsunade told them to go before the end of first period. Hinata and Mai walked out and down the hall. Hinata stopped and looked at Mai. Mai stopped and looked at her. "Why'd Ya stop?" Mai questioned. "O oh, well I was wondering if I could see your schedule." Hinat looked at her feet before looking up and tilting her head with a small smile. Mai grinned and handed her schedule to Hinata.
1st period: kakashi - Math.
2nd period: Asuma - History
3rd period: Kurenai - Art
4th period: Orochimaru - Science
Lunch
5th period: Jiraya - sex Ed.
6th period: Anko: - Free period
7th period: Kurenai - Music
8th period: Gai - Athletics
Hinata beamed and said that we had the same classes. I blinked in surprise before grinning and laughing. "So which way to hell?" Mai asked. Hinata grinned and lead Mai towards the home room. When they arrived the teacher was just explaining something when he noticed Hinata and a new girl. "Ah, everyone put your books down we have a new student. Hinata, you may take a seat." Hinata went and sat by a pink haired girl and blonde haired girl. "Why don't you tell us your name, likes and dislikes, or maybe your dreams for the future." Kakashi looked at her and picked up a orange book. Mai winced when she saw the book and grinned with realization that would be the perfect tool to prank him with.
"My name is Mai Takahashi, I like food and pranking everyone." People chuckled at that, " I dislike bullies I guess." She chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "My dreams..." She trailed off and frowned. "I don't have any I guess." There was an awkward silence until Kakashi broke it. "Wonderful Mai, please sit by, um how about Gaara.