GOD forgive me cause I have sinned

So me Alexus and Tony get to school  and we head through the front gate where everybody is crowded looking for each other and asking friends what homeroom they got I split from Lexus and Tony and head to my homeroom 501 ms.Baker I dont like to be around all of  people. As I'm walking I see my friend Johnny oh yes Lord he is a cute Hispanic and can talk any girl panties off like I mean dude is fine dude is fine I remember one day we was in class and he had to tell me something but didn't want to say it out loud and get in trouble so he whisper in my ear and i almost lost it I thought I nutted on my self the way his breath flowed in my ear it was like heaven  I had done shivered and he asked me was I ok and I said its cold to play it off I think he knows I like him but don't wanna say anything or ruin our friendship. So he tell me was sup and asks me what homeroom I got and I tell him Ms. Baker and  he tells me he got Mr.daiboyes  he asked me how did my summer go and I tell him it was fine he tells me his summer was jamming he smashed so many wets he surprised they can walk  i dont see how either his dick is big but thats another story to tell. So he tell me see you later as he heads off on the second floor  to his class and I got another flight of stairs to go to get to my class. I get there and I'm the the third one to class I'm hella early I think to myself. So the first bell ring everybody rushes to class to find their seats I see Lexus and Tony walk in my class and I thought they wasn't in my class then I see a rush of student enter, there Johnny, Jasmin, Eric, Princess , Premeire, Rashard , Cameron, Frederick , Janay , Zakievia, Charles, Shawntiee, Lorannie Lauren, Lamar, and Charles all come in my class and in my mind I'm like wtf, the teacher looks at them like they are stupid and asks them why they are here and they go it's a mixed up  everybody who got Mr.daiboyes gotta come here we your new students for the school year and she tell them to sit down and be quite while she goes over the rules and hands out student schedule. Then the late bell rings it's still the first day so anybody can be late. I don't know what to say my class is filled with niggas I've like I've wanted I've had I've sucked and dreamed of and lust for all these niggas in one class this is going to be one crazy fun year.