Yuna stopped on her spot to hold her red cheeks from his sight with her hands and the girl stiffened a little under his gaze. "G–good morning, Hayato-kun." The taller guy just looked at her face, bluntly asking what's up with her and Yuna shook her head quickly. There was no way she would tell him that she was blushing because of him. She looked up at him and her lips giggled a little at his slightly messy hair.

"W–what–are–"

"I'm fixing your hair, Hayato-kun." Yuna smiled warmly, unconsciously raised her hand to his head to ruffle his black hair and Hayato covered his lower face to hide his nervousness. "Though, you look good with messy hair but I like this better." She lowered her hand to admire her work and she was dangerously close to him and to him, it's really cute to see her standing on her toes to reach his head. His eyes took the time to gaze at her curled ash brown hair hanging in more waves and the girl wore a soft pink shade on her lips.

"T–thanks."

"It's nothing, Hayato-kun." The girl swallowed hard as she tried to process what she had done. Did she just touch his hair? Yuna screamed loudly in her head to express her excitement and giddy though she was keeping a cool face, unaware of him was doing the same. It was hilarious to see both of them were deep in red because of the small interaction, ah young love, such innocent and pure for both of them.

Ryuuichi glanced around, getting more anxious at the exchanged looks from others. He didn't understand why in the world, they would look at him like that as if there were aliens on his head. The boy rubbed his neck awkwardly as he was restless at the moment. "Ano, Kamitani, is there something weird about me? It's my first day in this uniform, so–" He leaned forward to ask him quietly, afraid if others would hear him.

The taller guy nodded and his face remained stoic. "Yeah, there is." Yuna's widened frantically, her mind going on a seizure, wondering if her hair looked bad or there's something wrong about her. Her face grew paler and she patted her uniform in panic. "What were you thinking, dragging the kids out here with you?" Wait, what? Kids? Yuna raised an eyebrow and turned around, only to be met with Jin's angry little face who was glaring at Hayato, probably because of their interaction earlier.

"Jin! What–are you doing here–wait, nevermind–" She let out a sigh, having tons of flashback of her little brother escaped the daycare room to be with her. He never learned from it. Jin bounced cutely on his new pair of shoes, he bought using his own money from his savings and he even dared to raise his arms towards her, asking his sister to pick him up after he clearly broke the rule. "You really need to be punished, Jin." Yuna let out a huff yet she still crouched down to take him.

Jin's eyes brightened up. "Punishment? What kind?! Jin wants to be spanked!–"

"Jin! Where did you even learn that word?! Oh God! From now on, I'm gonna take your iPad! No more watching anime or Pinterest or memes! You are going to spend your time playing outside. No phone or iPad for a whole day." Yuna's forehead creased and her hands squished his cheeks playfully, ignoring the pleas from her little brother. Jin tipped his head back to avoid her but there's no way to run now. His lips pouted, tried to reason with her but his sister just shut the sound.

The toddler whined. "Nee-chan! Oh come on! You love Jin! Jin is leawning with iPad! And anime is Jin's life!–" His face changed at the end and Yuna furrowed her eyebrows, getting weird sensation from him as the little boy was known as a cunning boy because of his deceitful wiles. She can't count on how many times already he had pranked Wataru and the maids. Jin's face screamed bad and evil so much. "Nee-chan, Jin–loves you so much!" He started to quiver his lips and Yuna groaned at his face he was making.

"You are not getting away from this, young man." Jin kept looking at her with teary eyes and Yuna almost gave up. The girl looked at Hayato and Ryuuichi, pleading for a help but Hayato just offered to give him a beating and Jin wailed loudly, gaining everyone's attention. Yuna quickly shushed him and Jin grinned sheepishly at her. "Fine! Your choice, your iPad or your nuggets?"

"No!!! You can't make Jin choose that! Jin wants both!"

"Take it or leave it them both."

Jin fisted her uniform and buried his face in her chest, mumbling words. "I want my nuggets." He then straightened his back. "In return, don't talk to Hayato-nii or other boys for a day!" He snapped his eyes to the high schooler and Hayato raised his fist to threaten him. Ryuuichi rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and tried to calm both of them down while they were having a staring contest.

It was the matter of life and death, Jin kept struggling to keep his eyes open and Hayato-nii sweated a little. Just a little bit more, Jin and you can have Yuna-nee-chan to yourself. Come on! The others were staring at them dumbfounded though the little boy was seeing them in an auditorium, proudly standing in the middle on the stage. It's time to settle things between them and whoever won, will get Yuna and Jin won't let other boy had her sister! The battle was intense and the air was certainly cold. There's no one could disturb them–

"What are children doing in our middle school?! We can't have you turning our school into a playground to suit your own needs!"

Damn it, someone interrupted them.

4/8/20

gotta warn you guys that this book will be full of cheesy pick up lines because Jin thinks, he is cool.

Jin: I am cool!

no cool guy admits he is cool, Jin. you gotta learn more.