Kirin looked at Jin shyly. "Where did you learn that, Jin?"

Taka and Kotaro helped him up and Jin quickly dusted his clothes, attempted to look cool. "Jin creates by himself, of course! Jin is awesome! More awesome than this fool!" His chubby finger pointed at Taka who had a dumb face and pretty much soon when he finally got what Jin was saying, he threw his sword to his face. Takuma and Kazuma clapped their hands at Taka's bullseye and Kotaro shook Jin's body to keep his white soul stayed in his body.

"No, he didn't. He got that from Pinterest!" Yuna shouted from the kitchen as she stretched her neck to look at them. Usaida and Ryuuichi stiffened a little and laughed at the boy's offended face. She just betrayed her little brother. The girl had a triumph smirk on her face and laughed. People thought of laughing as a noise that came from the mouth but when Yuna laughed, it was nothing like that.

That laugh was in her eyes, in the way her face changed into that vision of relaxed joy and unrestrained mirth. Yet truly, it wasn't in her face either. Her laughing was like ripples in a still pond after a stone had been thrown in. It was beautiful but Usaida noticed something unusual on her face. Her skin. Her skin was paler than normal and his heart pounded in worry for her. The tiny space under her eyes were dark, it looked like she hadn't been able to sleep peacefully last night.

Her lips were not their usual soft pink anymore. They were dry a little and she looked exhausted. Usaida watched her preparing some food for the kids in the kitchen worriedly. He was worried about her since the girl was usually lively and now, she just gave them smiles. "Yuna-chan, are you alright? Did you have trouble sleeping last night?" He leaned his side against the corner and Yuna raised her head to look at him with her eyebrows knitted.

"I'm alright, Usaida-san. Why are you asking?" She smiled at him sweetly, trying to deceive and fortunately, he bought it. Usaida shrugged his shoulders, saying she looked a little bit pale at the moment. And he was afraid if she was troubled because of the lunchbox she made for him. He didn't want to burden her if that was the case. Yuna quickly shook her head. "No, it's not because of that. Don't worry, Usaida-san. I make this because I want to. I like it."

If only she could see arrows struck his heart then she would be surprised to see many of them hit him. Usaida looked away and put his hand in front of his face to keep calm and cool and Yuna tilted her head like a little kid, asking him what's wrong. The older guy shook his head and asked her if she wasn't going to class since it was getting late, in order to change the topic. Yuna widened her eyes and turned around to look at the clock.

"Oh crap, right!" She washed her hands and took her bag, rushing to her little brother. "Jin, I have to go now, alright? Be good!" She kissed him on the forehead and Jin saluted to her. "Bye kids!" The girl waited for Ryuuichi to walk to their classes together, apologizing to him for making him waiting for her. The new guy shook his head, assuring her that it's not even a big deal. Yuna ruffled her hair and told him that he looked really good in the uniform.

Ryuuichi lowered his head, couldn't help but feel insecure even after she said that. "Is that true, Amamiya-san? I mean people seem to be laughing at us! There must be something wrong with me since you are beautiful and pretty–" He talked in a hush tone but soon stopped himself once he finally realized what he just said. Yuna giggled behind her palm then put her hand on his arm, telling him to breath in and out. There's no need to be that nervous.

"It's nothing, Ryuuichi-kun. You look great! And, thank you."

"Oi, Kashima, Yuna."