2nd gen mha drawing(s)

Start from the beginning

2

3

It's—

Sorry guys—

HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Yep that is right!!!!! Hawks X Enji Todoroki!!! So— todoroki is not the youngest anymore— he's got a lil sister now!!!

Ok! NEXT!!!

Tsuocha: Mizu Asui!!

Quirk: Frog— yep pretty simple just like her mama's so those no need to get into detail.
Siblings: 1 brother (ryo Asui)
Age: 15 (December 26) I find that pretty ironic because she's a frog ...and she will be hibernating...on her birthday— that is if she is kept inside a warm house maybe? Idk do u guys want me to change her b-day?

Friend\friends: pretty much everyone— she's very social

Enimes: all of the LOV kids— can you tell I'm getting lazy? Cause I am. 😏😂

Crush: ok guys you may not like this ship but I find it cute so ima do it— ready..? Ok!
Her crush is Katsumi Kirishima! (Younger sister to Akari!)

Ok— NEXT

KIRIBAKU: Akari Kirishima

Quirk: !Heat Wave!

She can change the atmosphere into any warm temperatures. For example: say that its a lil chilly outside— she can make it warm, hot, blistering, or heatwave. If she over uses her quirk she can over heat and pass out. And also her quirk also slows down villains. For another example if she uses her quirk enough it will get so hot villains pass out.

Age: 17 (September 15) which is also my birthday! I had to shes my favorite

Siblings: 1 younger sister and 1 older brother: Katsumi, and Fudo kirishima

Friend\friends: Seiko Sero, Amon Ashido, Miku Yayarozu, and Hiroto Todoroki.
Enimes: LOV kids

Crush: ok you guys get decide between who she likes (Himinari or Amon)
Here some pictures because why the fuck not!

Crush: ok you guys get decide between who she likes (Himinari or Amon)  Here some pictures because why the fuck not!