~One~

Before I get started, I know some people can be picky, and I'll just say that this isn't gonna follow the EXACT scene, because I'm too lazy to copy everything lmao. Anyways, enough of me, and onto this book?
Also, don't read this book if you haven't watched the series, if you haven't, read the chapter titled '~warning~'. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizzy and Jordan faced the evil man in front of them. So much had happened that night. All the death and torment. Both the boys were hoping to end it right there and then by getting rid of Ace once and for all.

But there was a problem. A weakness. Ace was related to Gizzy. He'd only discovered this earlier on that night, but it turned out he was the father of Gizzy. Since finding this out, the black-haired boy had grown a somewhat soft spot for him. It was his dad, after all. No matter how evil he was, he was still the father figure he should have looked up to as a child.

But he wasn't there for him. He had abandoned him. It was tragic, and Gizzy wished he never even found out who his dad was. Yet, in his heart, there was something telling him that Ace could be good. Maybe if he just tried.

"Seriously, son, I'll KILL you for what you did to Acid!" Ace yelled at the pair, raising his gun. However, the both of them knew all too well that they had nothing to do with his death. Acid killed himself to escape authorities.

"He killed himself Ace!" Jordan responded from next to Gizzy, slightly scared of the armed gunman. The armed guy looked down to him, confused.

"Acid was a hero. MY hero. He would never do that! He wouldn't have taken his own life." Ace spat back, hoping that it wasn't the truth.

"Do you really think we had the GUTS to kill another person? We're not crazy like you are." Jordan smirked a little at his last remark, yet quickly got rid of it as a look of anger appeared on Ace's face.

"Jordan had the opportunity to shoot him, yet he didn't. Acid KNEW he was outnumbered, and that there was no way out that would work for him, so he shot himself. He left you, dad. Just like you left me." Gizzy stated, not really thinking of what he was saying before he said it, he just let everything slip out.

The other man had an almost disappointed look on his face, "look, son, the past is in the past. I left for good reasons."

"What 'good reasons'?!"

"I'll explain another time. But we can still get outta here," Ace began as he took a couple steps closer to the pair, "you and me. As father and son. We can run away with eachother. We can start a new life! It's not too late!"

"Uuuuuuhh.." Jordan began. He and Gizzy were both confused about the sudden change of mood. First, Ace wanted to KILL them. Now he wanted to escape and take Gizzy with him?

"We can start a family again. You and me, against the world. What do you think?" Ace lowered his gun and smiled. This action hit Gizzy in the heart.

"Gizzy...you're not actually thinking about this, are you?!" Jordan turned to Gizzy and gripped his shoulders. The other male was looking at his father, then back at Jordan.

"This man was SHOOTING us just now! He is an evil man who was working for ACID! He doesn't care for you, man!" The man half-yelled at his best friend, hoping to get him to think straight.

"But....but..." Gizzy began, "but he's my DaaAaaaAaAAAAaad!" The shorter male responded, conflicted.

"Wow. That was appropriate." Jordan responded, smiling, making Gizzy look down as giggle to himself.

"No, but seriously, don't do this." Jordan's smile dropped and his face became serious.

Gizzy pauses for a moment. He'd been considering what both sides had said. Sure, all of this was too good to be true, but.... something inside him WANTED to be with Ace. It wanted them to become a family again. He could trust Ace, right? He was his dad. But Jordan was right. He was an evil man who'd been working with the enemy. He abandoned him. But, surely, there was a good reason.

He made up his mind.

"Don't worry, Jordan, I'd never do that." Gizzy smiled and laughed nervously. Jordan sighed in relief and eased his grip on Gizzy's shoulders, and ended up letting them go entirely.

"Good...I was honestly scared for a second." He had a small smile on his face.

Gizzy scanned the room for something. Anything. Maybe a weapon. Then, he spotted something.

"Hey Jordan, could you come here a second?" Gizzy asked, as his eyes flicked over to Ace. He seemed aggravated, so Gizzy had to do what he was planning quick, before he shot.

"Sure man." Jordan replied. Gizzy lead him further away from his dad, who's hand was twitching on the gun. Eventually, the two were standing in front of the glass chambers used to torture others.

Without warning, Gizzy shoved Jordan inside of one, and shut the chamber behind him.

"Wait... GIZZY!" Jordan screamed at the top of his lungs. He looked down at his former best friend, who had a blank expression on his face, yet shook as though he was scared.

"I'm sorry. But he's my father. I need to give him a chance." The black-haired boy looked up to Jordan, and the to Ace, who was beaming.

"I knew you'd make the right choice, son! Now let's dispose of him and get out of here..!" Ace smiled and walked closer to Gizzy and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait. I'll come with you on ONE condition. We don't kill Jordan. Not here." He looked up at his dad, his blue eyes meeting Ace's brown eyes. He nodded slowly and signalled for them both to get out of there.

And so they ran.

And they never returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah. Chapter 1. I hope it's been okay, it's currently 10:16pm in the UK and need SLEEP. Though, I guess sleep is for the weak.

Anyways, I'm going to skip what happens with the bomb, because that doesn't change. Arthur still dies, because this decision didn't change that outcome.

Also, if you've gotten this far into the book, not knowing what the hell is going on, then you've ignored 2 things telling you to watch the series. Anyways, lemme explain:

If you love Minecraft role plays that are goofy and funny, yet can also be dark and edgy, then this is a perfect role play to see!

You can look up this role play under 'Gizzy Gazza Purge', I'd provide a link to a playlist, but it won't work.

Anyways, cya! I hope I have the motivation to carry on this story lmao.