Reasons

CHAPTER 1

After getting in a heated fight with your parents you where sick and tired of dealing with the constant fighting, you remembered back to when your parents where happy when they weren't fighting to be honest you don't know how there fighting started maybe after you spoke up that you where sick of doing all the shit your mom made you do. Both your parents have two quirks your mothers quirk was water manipulation, she could make water move and do what she wanted it to. It was a vary useful quirk and around large body's of water it was extremely strong, but if she overused her quirk she would feel waterlogged and in extreme circumstances she could drown, her second quirk is seductive song she can make anyone do and feel anything with a certain song. Your fathers  quirks are he has huge angel like wings that have the power to heal any injury, he can also engulf his wings in fire which he can then manipulate. When you where born your mother was so happy that you where a girl she signed you up for modeling and singing because she assumed you would get her quirk.

▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽  ▽ 

Sure enough at the age of 3 you manifested your mothers quirk you can make anyone feel anything and do anything you want by singing but you can also control people with your eyes your eyes will turn yellow when you want someone to do something, at the age of 4 you manifested your second quirk you grew two beautiful black wing which can heal minor injury's and you can manipulate both the beautiful black fire that comes from your wings and any fire around you. (Its's like your moms quirk but fire not water also your dads fire is just normal red fire) At around 9 you met your best friend Toya Todoroki he was almost a year older and he made sure to remind you, the two of you met at the park you where reading a book and Toya was playing with his little sister Fuyumi and little brother Natsuo they where playing pass when someone didn't catch the ball and it hit you in the head.

~FLASHBACK~

"ow" you said as a ball hit you in the head "oh I'm really sorry are you ok" said a red haired boy as he ran up to you " he I'm ok but I believe this belongs to you" you said rubbing your head as you handed the ball to the red haired boy "thank you again I'm really sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck. " I'm Toya-Toya Todoroki what's your name?" you looked up at him "my name is (Y/N)-(Y/N) (L/N)" you said smiling "nice to meet you (Y/N) I hope we can be friends".

And from that moment on we where inseparable  

~FLASHBACK~ 

At around 14 you would leave your window open so that a curtain someone could come in if he didn't want to spend the night at his house he would sneak out and come visit you. After a while he started showing up every night with bruises or burns, after a while you got him to open up and tell you where he got them from. When the two of you turned 15 he would sneak you into his house every one and a while with the help of Fuyumi and Natsuo. 

~FLASHBACK~

You had texted Toya to see if he wanted to hang out, he responded telling you he was busy but you could tell there was something up later that day you texted Fuyumi and she didn't answer so you texted Natsuo same thing so you texted Toya same thing. So the next day you went to check on him, You texted Fuyumi to let her know you where going over. When you got to the house you noticed Natsuo was sitting outside " hey Natsuo do you know where Toya is he hasn't answered any of my texts?". Natsuo looked up at you his gray eyes red and puffy from crying " Oh my god Natsuo whats wrong" you rushed over and hugged him "h-he's gone" you looked at Natsuo confused about what he was talking about "who's gone?" "Toya he's gone" you where even more confused " what do you mean Toya is gone?" Natsuo looked up at me " Toya and our dad went to train and Toya lost control oh his fire and he..." he stopped talking trying to find the right words "(Y/N) Toya lost control and my dad just sat there and watched it happen and now....now he's dead" the words hit you like a truck "w-what" your eyes started to tear up. You got up and walked into the house "(Y/N) where are you going" Natsuo said watching you get up and leave he quickly followed, once you found the sun of a bitch you walked up to him and slapped him " THIS IS YOUR FAULT" you screamed at him tears rolling down your cheek's "WHY DID YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH AS YOUR SON LOST FUCKING CONTROL YOU KNOW HIS BODY CAN'T HANDLE IT YOU YOU SAT THERE AND WATCHED YOUR SON BURN ALIVE IN HIS OWN FIRE" you where absolutely disgusted "if I ever see you again mark my words Enji I will kill you" and with that you walked out of the house.

~FLASHBACK~

After that day you stopped doing everything you used to do and you finally got away from that stupid modeling, that's when the fighting got really bad you would wake up to hear your mom complaining about how much of a disappointment you where she hated you after you yelled at her and told her that you where done with her shit. You became really depressed after Toya died you stopped talking to the Todoroki's you stopped talking in general. You where going into your 3rd year at UA and you where so exited to leave.

Word Count: 1037

 Hello to anyone who's actually going to read this. I hope you liked the first chapter of Trouble I feel like this is going to be a lot of fun to write so I hope you like it love y'all byeeeeee

~ xWildCardx