Gwen let out a hum of approval, taking a step back. "That's great, really. It's about time you try new things," she playfully giggled. "And I should probably try to get back to Flash."

Alissa spun around, raising a brow. The blonde innocently grinned, tilting her head as Alissa gaped. "Wait. . ." Alissa closed her eyes, holding out her ginger to her best friend; the one who was meant to tell her everything, "Do you—Are you trying to tell me that you and Flash—"

Gwen quickly shook her head. "Oh, no," she denied, faintly smiling. Alissa still felt unsure, a blush creeping on Gwen's pale heels. "Maybe one day, though. . ."

Alissa squealed in joy, hurrying over to Gwen. "That's amazing, Gwen," she beamed. "I mean it. He deserves something good in his life like you."

Gwen's blush deepened. "Thank you."

Alissa grinned, bumping her elbow with Gwen. She nodded her head towards the door of one of the empty guest rooms that Alissa had found in her attempt to get a few minutes away from the loud music and chatter, "Let's join the party. Maybe Pete will be here, and hopefully he didn't forget his mask." Gwen grinned, nodding in agreement.

Harry preferred a typical teenage party with booze, loud music, and the dress code being whatever anyone wanted to wear would be acceptable. But a certain dark haired girl who had swept him off his feet had convinced him into having a masquerade type of party. They didn't have to dress up in $1,000 ballgowns or suits for the night, but they did have to wear a mask and something a little more nice that simply casual. It was a little out of the ordinary for Harry, but everyone was enjoying it, especially Alissa.

As the Alissa and Gwen exited the dark guest room, wiggling through the crowded hall just outside the room, Peter finally arrived, wearing a bright red mask over his eyes. A red button up was nicely iron and placed over his firm chest, paired with black jeans and sneakers; it was a little more than casual in his defense, and underneath all of it was his Spider-Man suit.

He could never be too careful after the accident that had happened at Liz's party.

Alissa pushed her hair away, the curls hair cascading down her back in dark ringlets. Medium colored makeup adorned her features, her brown eyes more prominent behind the black mask that somewhat hid her true identity. A red long sleeve dress dangled at her knees, a few sparkles specked around the collar, wrists, and under the waist line. Sneakers were on her feet as well; no matter how hard Gwen and Mary Jane had tried, the girl wouldn't budge into wearing different  shoes other than her treasured sneakers.

"Hey, look over there!" Gwen shouted, carefully grabbing Alissa's chin to look at the crowded dance floor of couples. "It's MJ and Harry!" True to her word, Alissa saw a glimpse of their friends, swaying to the slow rhythm of some One Direction song. Alissa glanced aside, smiling widely when seeing Carter and Liz, the couple singing to the song with each other. Alissa grinned, feeling her heart swell in admiration of the older couple.

"May I have this dance?" Alissa and Gwen both turned, Alissa's face lighting up at the sight of Peter. With the Spider-Man mask, being able to tell that it was him was a struggle, but when she could see his grin and the sparkle in his eyes with his masquerade mask on this time, it was easily him; and that made her grin.

Alissa wanted to leap at the opportunity and say yes, but she remembered Gwen was right beside her. But as she turned to the blonde to ask if it was okay, she saw a dark haired boy in a white mask and suit was guiding her away. Alissa let out a little laugh, facing Peter. "I'd love to."

"Great," he said, holding his hand out for her to take, "I know just the place."

Alissa's brows furrowed, her hand taking his and feeling him begin to lead her in the opposite direction of the dance floor. "Wait, where are we going?" Alissa asked, the slow song coming to an end and Sia's voice filling the penthouse before silence could consume it.