money could be a problem...to her only

Start from the beginning

then, something surprised shinobu as she watches what he does next.

he "pours" his tea on the table, and then uses the tissue that she gave him with her number facedown and wiped it. he then acted like nothing happened and proceeded to use the tissue as a coaster.

shinobu smiled smugly at the woman as she walked towards giyuu.

"hmm? what's that?" shinobu asked him about the tissue on purpose, wanting to know his answer.

"oh nothing. i spilt some tea and a nice lady offered her tissue for me." deadpanned, giyuu replied, not wanting to waste his time talking about some random woman who tried to come between them.

serves you right bitch!

shinobu once again turned around and gave the woman a smug gaze.

not worried anymore, shinobu turned to him.

"so? what were you going to say?" she asks him again, though his gaze was back to his phone.

he clears his throat and puts down his phone. he got out of his seat and scrambled for something in his pocket. shinobu just stares at him as he panics.

her eyes widened when he pulls out a red box and got on one knee. all the customers and waiters suddenly had their attention on them.

"...shinobu kochou, uh..y-you know i'm not the best with words...but uh...y-you make me the happiest person ever...y-you're like the....sun..to..to..my...f-flower...?" he voice started to trail away as he tries to remember.

oh my god i told you sabito this was a fucking bad idea now i just look like a primary school kid trying to remember his essay..

"...uh...y-you're....i mean you....l-light up?? ..my world..??....and...oh! l-like the...stars in the sky!" finally remembering it, he ended his sentence excitedly.

everyone basically facepalmed as they watch him embarass himself on a wedding PROPOSAL.

the atmosphere softened when shinobu let out a giggle.

"who made you do-"

"sabito." knowing what she'll ask, he instantly replies, as if trying to blame sabito for the disaster of a proposal.

shinobu giggled again.

"mhmm. get to YOUR point." she says.

"i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. will you marry-"

"YES!" without waiting for him to finish his sentence, shinobu squealed.

"here." he then opened the box to reveal the ring.

it was a silver ring. the ring frame had the word 'st' engraved on it, and there was a little butterfly in the middle made with tiny little diamonds. it was a half winged butterfly to be specific.

shinobu almost teared up when he slid the fonger carefully on her ringfinger. she gigles a little when she sees him put so much effort into the proposal even though it was a major disaster.

"YOU TOMIOKA JERK! YOU SCARED ME!" shinobu hits his chest lightly.

"...what..?" he looks at her confused.

i thought you were going to break up with me..

she must have thought i accepted that girl's number just now...