சில நேரம் புன்னகையாலே பூக்கள் தந்திடுவாள் சில நேரம் சண்டைகளாலே எனை வென்றிடுவாள்

ابدأ من البداية

Ila di, sariya ukkaru, ena pudichikonu solla vanthan.

Thevala..... Another bitter word.

He slow down the bike. Ila di vera ethum ila chellam, balance ilama vilunthuruva. A polite response from his side, he determined to keep calm no matter what tantrum she may throw, he decided to maintain his cool.

Naa vilunthu sethu poran, nee roada paathu ottu. She responded

Ey ean di ipadi ellam pesura?. Sari naa ethum solala, ne sariya ukandhuka. He got hurt deeply, she is near to him, but he was not allowed to touch her. She was right beside him yet he forbidden to talk to her. He feel so helpless. The ride continues...

As time passed a little, still he is not heading to home, delaying it purposely. He wants this alone time with her, he doesn't want to go to their home in hurry, as there is no privacy, he won't be able to pacify her there, especially a house full of people. He found reasons to detain

Intha road sari ila mulla, adutha road la povam he told to her as if she bother about it.

She knows him, his tactics, his plans, his notions well. Though she knows his objectives, she doesn't resist it, she too ought to be with him, though she wants to run away from him. That's the paradox about love. You don't play it, love will play itself using you as a mere subject. Her mind thought of one, body desire another, hearts crave something else, your soul search difference. The entire control will be overtake by unexpected turns.

She is fatigued and worn out as the whole drama devour her energy, the entire pandemonium was excessive to take, her frail body starts to quivers, and her heart moaning  maama maama, she slowly encircled her hand around him, clutch his t-shirt and snuggle to him.

He feels an  instantaneous solace. He feels astound what made her to do this how she got convince without any efforts? Is it the power of their love? Or is he experiencing any hallucinations? Is this even real? He could feel her upper body leaning against him. Kathir doesn't wants to analyze much, he relish the feel for a moment, and become more concern on her. is she uncomfortable? Why is she still crying?

He stopped the bike, placed his hand on her's and pressed it gently.

Mulla..... Ena aachu? Vandiya vittu iranguriya? Kastama iruka? He asked with genuine concern.

She knows about him but yet decided to fight back, after all she is still angry, the kovakaari mullai is not ready to give up easily.