"What makes a macchiato mean? Drinks don't have feelings." My eyes turned to the voice. Shoto was staring at me. I met his gaze and bit my lip, trying not to laugh nervously.

"It's just an expression! Sorry it was probably lame. It just means that it's what I make best! It's also my favorite." I scratched the back of my head, waving my other hand trying to brush off my embarrassment. So much for not looking like an idiot.

"Oh, I had never heard it before. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'll have one of those then if you don't mind." He turned his attention back to his friend. "Midorya, you're doing it again."

Midorya held his hands up, waving them frantically.

"O-oh! Sorry Todoroki I didn't even realize!" He grinned and turned back to me. "Right! I'll take the muffin whenever they come out and just a regular cappuccino! Thank you- ah," He looked at my name-tag. "(F/n)!" He reached for his wallet but Shoto had put his hand out in front of him.

"You paid last time we went for lunch. I got it."

I looked between the two of them. Wait... were they? I felt a pink rise in my cheeks as I took the card from Todoroki and then went over to make their orders. They sat down at the booth in the corner by the window, Midoriya had his back to me and Todoroki, well, he was still watching me. I kept glancing back up whenever I felt his eyes on me, which was constant. After I finished making their two drinks I walked from behind the counter and placed the drinks in front of them. I received another thank you from Midoriya while Todoroki simply nodded, continuing what he was saying. "Are you and Ochako planning on attending?" I turned around to walk back behind the bar, but I could still somewhat hear their conversation. The cafe was too quiet for me not to. At least I was wrong in assuming they were on a lunch date. Although, they would have been adorable if it were like that. I looked back over at the clock. 10:42. Less than twenty minutes. Yuma came back out front with a decorative display of muffins.

"Took you long enough. Here let me have one, and look who's over there." I was whispering so they couldn't hear me. Yuma looked behind me and her eyes widened.

"A-Aren't they Deku and Shoto? Number Two and Three?" I nodded my head as she stared, but her gaze changed once she looked at me.

"Looks like a certain Icy-Hot boy has the hots for you." Yuma smirked as I snatched a muffin away from her.

"He does not!"

"Really? Cause he keeps looking over here and it's not at me." She nudged me playfully and nodded over in their direction.

I walked out from behind the bar, my face red as I placed the plate with the muffin down in front of Midoriya.

"Sorry that took so long. Enjoy!"

"No worries! We are on break so take all the time you need! Shoto, are you not going to eat anything?" I looked over at him as his eyes traveled back up to me. I could see the ghost of a smirk tug on his lips but he refrained and then looked back over at the selection.

"Do you have anything strawberry?"

I nodded my head, giving him a small smile as an idea came to mind. "I have just the thing." I turned around and walked back to the other side with the pastries and started to fix the dessert. I admired my work in my hands when it was finished..

"Ooh (F/n) that turned out great! You're really getting good at this you know." Yuma was behind me, until she heard the bell ding, signalling the start of our second rush. "Good thing you made that before we started getting busy!"

I nodded and walked over to his table, placing it down in front of him. He looked at it curiously.

"What is it?"