21

"Get the fuck off of my boyfriend." my voice was shaking from the anger radiating through me.

Sydney turned around and scrambled off of Mattia.

I laughed and looked up, "God I'm going to mill myself," I quietly said to myself. I look at the two of them, "Anyone care to explain?"

Sydney pointed at Mattia, "It was him. He started to kiss my first."

I scoffed, "Don't you think it's a little weird that you fucked my brother and then I walk in on you making out with my fucking boyfriend? Or is it just a coincidence?"

"I..." I waited for Sydney to continue.

"That's it? Mattia says nothing while Sydney blames him? Alright." I look at Mattia whose head is in his hands.

He looks up, "Skye...Skye I just- fuck."

I scoff once again, "Fuck both of you. Don't contact me, don't look at me, don't fucking breathe near me. I'm done. Mattia it's over and really Sydney? We've been friends for how long? And this is what you do, the day after I see my mom again. That's it I'm out." I quickly grabbed my shit and ran out the hotel.

I called an Uber and told them to drive to the airport.

Mattia: Please it was a mistake
Read 2:43
Blocked 2:43

Syd: It wasn't my fault!
Read 2:43
Blocked 2:44

I hate this place.

I thank the driver as I got out at the airport and I bought myself a ticket home.

I didn't cry until I was on the actual plane.

My life is so messed up. Here's a list of things that have happened over a week.

1. Brother slept with bestfriend
2. Brother makes me see mom
3. Brother hates me
4. Bestfriend makes out with boyfriend
5. Riding the plane home alone

Isn't it just wonderful.

I end up falling asleep on the flight and get woken up by the bumps when we land.

When I get back to my house my aunt and uncle are very surprised to see me, obviously.

"Skye? What are you doing here?" My uncle asks as I close the door behind me.

I look at him and feel my eyes start to burn and then I let a out a sob and clamp a hand over my mouth. I watch a range of emotion flicker across his face before I fall to the ground sobbing.

He immediately pulls me to him and rubs my back as I cry.

"What is going on out- Skye?" My aunt says, confused.

I continue to cry as they both hug me.

When I calm down enough I finally tell them what had happened in California.

They both look like their going to kill somebody. Whether it's Mattia, Sydney, or my mom, I didn't care.

My aunt looks like she's about to start yelling when her face softens and she looks at me, "You look tired." and then she leads me up to my bedroom where I cry some more because I have every right to.

When I fall asleep it doesn't last long because I hear someone knocking on my door, "Who is it?" I ask as I rub the sleepiness out of my face.

"Alejandro." Comes the muffled reply.

I frown and get out of bed to open the door. I look around to see if anyone else is with him.

"Just me." he says.

I sigh, "Here to tell me to take Mattia back?" I ask him.

He shakes his head vigorously, "No. Never. I'm here to tell you that I'm on your side."

I roll my eyes, "There are no sides."

"Tell that to the internet." Alejandro says, he pushes past me and into my room.

I turn around to face him, "Wait...what?"

He holds up his phone, "Everyone's picking sides. Either they're defending Mattia or they're defending you."

"How- how does everyone know?" I moved towards him and grabbed his phone.

It was a video of Sydney.

"-Mattia and I only got together when him and Skye had broken up. I would never do anything to hurt her or him. And it was one time. We never intended it to hurt her-" I turned off his phone.

"She's lying." I managed to get out.

Alejandro pulled me into a hug as I whispered again, "Shes lying."

Alejandro let go of me after a minute or two and his face softened, "Hey I'm here for you."

I swallowed, "What did Mattia say. I want to know what he said about all of this."

"I-"

"Ale, please." I begged him.

"He didn't say anything. He hasn't addressed the situation at all."

I closed my eyes and shook my head, "I'm gonna kill them both."

A/n

Lolz the story is gonna be ending soon :)

Anyways hope y'all are staying alive.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

-Eve