"Anyway, do you have the necklace?" Branch asked. Hickory handed him the necklace and he put it over Aria's head and around her neck. The trolls held their breath, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing...

The necklace didn't glow, Aria didn't respond to anything. Minutes soon passed with no response but it felt like hours.

"No...Ari...wake up." Poppy whimpered, tears welling up in her eyes. Branch's ears drooped as he lowered his head. Poppy held Aria in her arms, hugging her close. The trolls around them lowered their heads, feeling sad about Aria.

"Wait!" Hickory stated. Poppy and Branch both turned their heads to face him. "What was that song she sang? The song that made that whale thing glow?" Poppy looked back at Aria. It was worth a try. Poppy closed her eyes and placed a hand on Aria's gem. She began to softly sing.

🎶One pure voice in this place🎶

🎶Can inspire the human race🎶

🎶One small spark in the night🎶

🎶Glows for all, spreading light🎶

Branch placed his hand on top Poppy's on the gem and proceeded to sing along with her.

🎶We're the light of every star🎶

🎶Burning bright🎶

🎶And our hearts are holding fire, that love ignites🎶

The gem started to glow, it's blue dim light illuminating the jail cell. King Peppy stared down at what was happening. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was beautiful.

🎶Oh we are all the colors, joining all together🎶

🎶Forever🎶

🎶Shooting all across the sky🎶

🎶We're burning bright🎶

A bright glowing blue shape emerged from the gem and formed into an orca. It was Echo. She looked down at Aria and saw her lifeless body in Poppy's arms. She immediately nuzzled against Aria's face, letting out some small squeaks. Aria suddenly took a huge gasp of air, then started to breathe normally. Branch and Poppy looked down at her with hope. Aria slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Poppy and Branch.

"Wh-what happened?" Aria said quietly. "Poppy? Branch?" The two trolls gasped in happiness and hugged Aria tightly.

"Oh Aria! You're okay!" Poppy cried. "We thought you were gone!" Aria had no idea what was going on but returned the hug to the two trolls and smiled. King Peppy approached Aria.

"I guess I was wrong about you." King Peppy admitted. "You're not as dangerous as I thought. I'm sorry for what I said about you."

"No hard feelings, your majesty." Aria bowed her head in front of him.

"You are free to go, Aria." King Peppy said. Delta put a hand on his shoulder. All the troll leaders stepped forward along with her.

"King Peppy, are you sure that's a good idea?" Delta asked. "Need I remind you of what happened the other night?" King Peppy sighed, not knowing what to say. Poppy stepped forward.

"It wasn't her fault, Delta." Poppy said. "The Lost Trolls aren't as bad as you say. Trollex, Barb, you were there!" The troll leaders all looked at Barb and Trollex.

"She didn't seem dangerous when I met her." Trollex admitted. "But the attack from the other night. Maybe they're not all like her."

"But those weren't attacks!" Aria said. The troll leaders glared at her causing her to lower her head. The leaders gathered and discussed among themselves, Poppy joined in. After a moment. The troll leaders turned to Aria.

"Lost Troll, you are free to go." King Quincy. "But because of the incident with your tribe from the other night, to protect our people, we ask you to never return to the kingdom." Poppy and Branch's eyes went wide.

"But King Quinc-" Poppy started.

"I'm sorry Poppy, but it's for the best." King Quincy stated. Poppy looked back at Aria.

"Yes your majesty." Aria sighed.

***

Aria ventured back to the clearing with Poppy and Branch. They were going to help send her on her way back to her village.

"Thank you guys for saving me back there," Aria thanked. "It really meant a lot. And I'm sorry about what I said about you guys before."

"We're sorry too, Ari." Poppy apologized. Poppy and Branch both gave Aria a hug.

"I'll miss you guys." Aria sighed. "But our tribes can't come together."

"Our tribes need to learn, if only there was a way to have them see the world through each other's eyes." Branch said. Aria thought about what Branch said.

"You know what, maybe there is." Aria perked up. Suddenly there was a rustling sound coming from the surrounding bushes which made Poppy and Branch uneasy. Lost Trolls, different from the ones who attacked them, peered out of the bushes with a guardian by their side.

"Uh...Aria, what's going on?" Branch asked nervously.

"Guys, you have to trust me on this one." Aria explained. Poppy and Branch tilted their heads in confusion. Suddenly, two tranquilizer darts were shot, narrowly missing Poppy and Branch. They were coming from the Lost Trolls. Poppy and Branch tried their best to dodge the darts, but suddenly one hit Poppy in the arm.

"Poppy!" Branch cried. She soon became dizzy and was about to fall but Branch tried to hold her up, stopping her from hitting the ground. Another dart was shot and Branch yelped loudly when it hit him in the butt.

 Another dart was shot and Branch yelped loudly when it hit him in the butt

Both trolls collapsed on the floor, unconscious. Aria knelt down beside them.

"Don't worry guys, you're gonna be fine." Aria assured them. "I promise you."