"Only you and Tammy know about it " I add. I notice Tammy stare at me through the mirror. I don't like to talk about it which is why only they know. I haven't even been told my parents and there's not a lot they don't know.

It's horrible every time it crosses my mind I don't want to remember that time in my life if I'm being honest. When I was in university I had this boyfriend for a while he was nice and everything but after a while things started to get weird.

He became obsessed with me, he wouldn't give me space. When me and George started hanging out he got paranoid he decided that he wasn't going to work instead he started to spend every minute with me it was hard to catch a break.

It got to the point where he would force me to kiss him or do stuff just to show I actually cared for him it was horrible.

Eventually George found out and he made sure he didn't see me again, no he didn't kill him, but Shane did commit suicide. It broke my heart even though I didn't love him anymore he still was a major part of my life. I was too busy hating him for being controlling that I completely missed the signs of his mental problems, his depression.

Sex is not something I just do without thinking and I made sure of that.

So, with Nate I'm really just trying to be cautious and not go into anything that will I regret in the end. I'm not saying Nate is going to turn into some clingy psycho boyfriend. But Nate has shown me that he doesn't really care about that. We enjoy our time together even if we don't end up in bed together like that.

George didn't push anything further, he knew better than to push me to talk, to open them wounds again. we basically just spend the next hour talking about his wedding.

They decided to go against the traditional church wedding and have a beach wedding. Their parents were not religious so they didn't understand the need to have a church wedding.

After a long time driving we finally reach oxford and it's so beautiful here some of the houses here are big and grand. Which is not what you see in the city.

"Please tell me that's not it" I say staring up at a big house. George slowly drove through the gates and up to the house. I have seen pictures of this house but seeing in up close makes it look even more beautiful. The white brick contrasts beautifully with the colourful flowers.

" Oh it is, Ally really had good taste" Tammy says equally as astounded as I was. George parked in the large driveway.

"Welcome Loretta" Michael says meeting us. He looked charming in a navy blue buttoned shirt that was tucked into his jeans. "Safe trip?" He asks leading me into the house with George and Tammy following us behind.

"Yeah, when we finally got out of the city that is " Michael laughs at this. He knew all about the stress of driving through the city, we all did.

"Yes, oddly it's quiet on the weekend " which is surprising since it's just natural that roads tend to be busier on a weekend.

"Let's get started shall we " Kyle walks into the entrance, looking very beautiful in her white linen dress that reached her knees. She oozed sophistication.

I try not to laugh but I can't stop it, Kyle walks out into the kitchen with the happiest grin on her face and an apron that says Happy Birthday dick, but what's even funnier is what's on her apron as well.

It's an old picture of Nate. It's not hard to guess who made the aprons because of the embarrassing photo on it.

" If Nate finds out you laughed you're royally screwed" a voice says behind me, I turn as Andrea walks out from the kitchen, her hair was up in an extremely high ponytail. She came over and hugged me.