Chapter 18 - She brought this on herself.

Start from the beginning

'Im just tired' I sighed, getting up and going to walk towards the game room.

'I know what that means' Danny said, getting up as well.

'Whatever' I muttered, slowly opening the door but he lent over and slammed it shut, 'what the fuck do you think you're doing?' 

'You cant just walk away from me and ignore all the time, Jas' he said, a little bit louder than usual.

'Why not? Thats all you ever did to me when I came here!' I basically shouted.

He turned around and took a few steps, 'see! You're doing it now! Im here for two more weeks and then thats it Danny, Im gone forever'

'Why do you have to say that?' he said, turning around and looking down.

'Cause its true, I'll go home, you'll go home for a bit then you'll return to touring, return to drinking and smoking excessively, thats just how our lives work...'

'I dont want that though, neither does anyone else, we all want you to stay--' he began.

'No, the girls just seem awkward around me most of the time, I know Storm looks down on me and I barely talk properly to Meagan, the boys... They look after me and talk to me and stuff, but its only because they have to, you'll be lucky to get rid of me' I said, with a lump in my throat.

Danny walked up to me, cupping the side of my jaw with one hand, and the other hand on my hip, giving me a short and sweet kiss, 'you know thats not true' he said, looking into my eyes as our faces were only centimetres away from each other.

I nodded, looking down as a tear fell down my cheek, 'I want to, but I dont'

He kissed me soflty and shortly again, and then he just hugged me, holding me in his arms for a while. I pushed him away and whiped my damp face, remembering I'd forgotten to take my pills, but not caring at the same time. 

I turned around, re-opening the game room door, Danny following suit. The room was pitched black apart from a tiny bit of light coming from under the door. I sat down and Danny did the same beside me, pulling me into a hug, where I just layed on his chest, gripping onto his shirt for a while.

'What are we, Danny?' I whispered, looking up at him, only being able to slightly see him though.

'A big mass of complications' he chuckled. 

I smiled at him, 'we're a hopeless case'

'We don't have to be though' he sighed.

'Hmm...' I mumbled.

I felt his lips press against mine softly. I kissed him back and felt one of his hands slightly tightened around my hip, while the other layed softly on my waist.  We remained kissing for a while in the darkness whilst layed on the sofa. I could feel Danny moving me slightly so I just climbed on top of him, not in a dirty way.

After a while we switched positions and the kissing got more 'serious'. He began going down my jawbone and onto my neck, finding a sweet spot I didn't even know I had, kissing me intensely and biting occasionally.

He made his way back up to my lips and then I felt his hands undo the button on his jeans, I made my hands up to his chest and push him off. I'd been in a similar situation with Ben (how awkward).

'I cant' I said.

'Thats fine' he whispered back, as we both went into a cuddling position, and then slowly both falling to sleep.

*** MEAGAN'S POV ***

We had arrived at the bar after traipsing around shops all afternoon with Storm, we were all nackered and it was dark now. The guys all ordered beers, Storm had a WKD while I was comfortable with coke. More people began piling into the place. I wondered if Danny and Jasey would just randomly walk in, hand in hand, grinning away.