-what do you mean somebody's watching us? Wait is it (Y/N)?-

<she is the only one who might be able to do that.> after a few seconds, Saiki releases a sigh from his lips before relaxing back in his seat.

<well she's gone now, but how does she have two of the powers that I do? Maybe, she IS me.>

'Or maybe......? no there's no way something else is going on, although she does act a lot like her.'

"What's that supposed to mean?"

<every once in awhile I'll see her like glitch, and she will look exactly like Kuriko.>

"Who's Kuriko, you don't have a girlfriend do you?"

<of course I don't! Kuriko is me but when I'm in the form of a female.>

'T-the form of a female. No! It's impossible!'

"So she glitches into you? Ok that's weird, but I've never seen her do that."

<when she does it, it's like no one else sees it. Maybe you actually don't see it, but why do I? We probably shouldn't send you back to your place if she's there, I hate to say it, but you need to stay here for now.>

"I'm perfectly happy with that kusuo." Aiura lets those words slip from her lips before giving saiki a wink.

<at this point I'd rather her finding out about my powers. She actually could be of use to us. But there's already so many people who know, if one of them let it slip, it's all over. And I need to know more about her before I do anything. And the worst part is is that I'll have to learn from her directly. And you should probably text her before she comes here.> and with that message telepathically delivered to the brain of Aiura, she then picks up her phone before sending you a text.

____________________________________
Princess 👑
____________________________________

Hey, I'm at Saiki's house and Ill be spending the
night.

Ok I wast starting to worry there for a second. Gn!

____________________________________

And with that, you were left at Mikoto's House, alone . While saiki had plan to make all of this go away.

Next morning (Saturday)

As you were awakened by the suns blinding rays you slowly got out of the simple but actually pretty cozy bed that you had made on the living room floor of Saiki's house. You slowly rise and stretch in the light of the sun to remove any grogginess from sleeping.

'Although I hate the idea of having somebody stay with me, she needs to live somewhere, and Mikoto's is out of the question. I just hope that for my sake she can't read my mind.' Saiki continues to ponder about whether he made the right choice or not while he slowly wanders downstairs to get some breakfast. Only to see you, slowly arising from your bed on the  couch.

'If she lives with me she might find out about my powers. It feels weird only me and her here, but it's for the better that my parents are on a trip for a month. Perfect timing too.'

"Good morning Saiki! And by the way, thanks for letting me stay here, you really did me a solid."

<this is really awkward.>

'Huh? I can't read her mind, why was I able to there? Does that mean she can read mine? I sure hope not.'

"Do you have any plans today? If you want we can go get something to eat."

<why are you acting like we're friends? You're only staying here because I have no choice.> you slowly get up and wander over to the kitchen table where Saiki is and sit across from him. He notices you fiddle with your thumbs.

'Good grief, not another one.' He takes a sip of his morning coffee with his eyes still on you, he can tell that you have something to say.

"Hey! When did you get that coffee anyway?"

'Crap. I must've used my powers with out thinking somehow, in the morning I usually make a cup of coffee with my powers before I get up. It's like having a ghost randomly making coffee to my parents but they've gotten used to it. She doesn't know, and I must've done it without even thinking about it.' Saiki just takes another sip of his coffee while staring at you.

"I was probably just too sleepy to notice you making coffee. Speaking of coffee, I'm going to go get some coffee jelly here in a minute. You can come if you want. I still need it go shopping for clothes though so you might have to come for that too." Saiki nearly has puppy dog eyes upon hearing the words coffee jelly come out of your mouth.

'If it's for coffee jelly.'

"So you've got a sweet tooth eh?" You teasingly elbow him in the side, making Saiki spit out his coffee.

"Huh? Are you okay?"

'She doesn't realize that she has strength, if I were a normal human she would've sent me to be Neptunes new moon and broken just about every bone in my body. This isn't good, she has the same strength as me. I hate to do it but I'll have to see him. He's the only one that can help.'

<sorry but I have something to do today. Maybe later.> After that message being telepathically delivered to you, Saiki then stand up and puts his cup in the sink before walking out the door.

"Wow rude."

'Personally I would rather die than ask him for help but this time I have no choice.'

Somewhere else

"Hey kusuo, nice to see you again."

<shut up, I'm only here because I have to be. you probably know why I'm here.>

'Man my brother really creeps me out.'

"Ah yes, you're here because of your little dilemma with, oh what was her name again? (L/N)? (Y/N)
(L/N)?"

<quit the small talk and just help me already!>