"I don't have time for this shit." Bone said putting me over his shoulder.

"No! Nooooooo!" I screamed as Bone walked towards the stairs holding me. I saw my mother looking down crying as he walked away with me. "Look at me! Look what you're doing to your daughter! I hate you!" I yelled as Bone walked into my room and locked the door. Sitting me down I crawled over to the corner.

"Come on over here babygirl." Bone said sitting on my bed licking his lips. I shook my head no. Bone got off my bed and grabbed me by my hair pulling me out the corner.

"I'm not gon fight you for this Tiana." Bone said as he threw me on the bed ripping my clothes off.

"No! Please Bone please don't do this." I screamed completely naked.

"Don't worry baby girl I'll make it worth your while." he said pulling his pants and boxers off. Without warning Bone shoved himself into me.

"Owwwww! Stop!" I screamed pushing at Bone's chest. He just took my hands and pinned them above my head. "Please stop." I said with tears falling out my eyes. I cried and screamed until I realized it would be no use to me any more. After Bone finished raping me I just sat there.

"Damn babygirl. That was the best I've ever had." He said putting his boxers and pants back on. "I hope you liked it as much as I did baby." he said kissing my forehead leaving my room.

"I HOPE WE'RE EVEN NOW BONE!" I heard my mom yell at him.

"Shit bitch. We past even. With good pussy like hers you can get crack from me anytime." I heard Bone tell my mother.

Finally deciding to get up after hours of sitting there I went to the bathroom and took a 2 hour shower. I was trying to wash Bone's feeling and smell off my skin so I could feel partially normal, but the harder I scrubbed the more I felt him there. Giving up I got out of the shower and put on a black t-shirt Simmy left me, some black sweatpants and black socks. Walking back to my room I saw my mom and Bone in the living room watching TV together like nothing happened. I just ran into my room and slammed the door. Laying in the floor I balled myself up so I could be smaller and I cried. I cried all night. I couldn't stop replaying it in my head. I finally fell asleep only to be woke up an hour later due to screams gunshots. From what I gathered Bone shot my mom because she threatened to call the police on him for raping me. I didn't go downstairs until I knew Bone was gone. Looking at her dead body just angered me in such a way I can't explain. I looked at her body for a little while before going back upstairs and laying back on the floor.

"What happened after that?" Tremaine asked.

"Simmy came to the house a week later." I continued.

"Mama? Tete?" He said walking into the house. I heard him but didn't move. I didn't feel like moving from this spot in the floor.

"What the fuck?" I heard him scream. "Tete where are you at?" He yelled checking through the house. Opening my room door I still didn't move from that spot on the floor.

"Tete you know moms dead and why the hell are you sitting on the floor?" He asked looking down at me. I couldn't help but cry thinking about last week.

"Tete why are you crying?" Simmy asked picking me up. I still didn't answer I just kept crying hysterically shaking. Simmy carried me out to his car and laid me in the back seat. Hopping in the front seat he drove us back to his house taking me upstairs to an empty bedroom. I spent a week in there only leaving to shower. After I showered one day I told Simmy what happened. He found Bone that same day and killed him.

"That wasn't the worst pain I felt, being raped." I admitted.

"What was?" Tremaine asked still listening.