CH 29- Official?

The group, besides Donna, sat in the Forman basement playing Monopoly. Fez had somehow lost his clothes and was just in his underwear.

"All right, it's official. My parents are freaks!" Donna ranted as she stormed into the basement. "Which one of you is my boyfriend again?"

Eric's hand shot up into the air.

"Right. It's you." Donna pointed at Eric and walked over to him. "You're taking me out of this stinkin' town tonight."

"What's going on, Donna?" Liz asked, concerned about what was upsetting her friend.

"W-w-wait, Donna, don't you wanna know why Fez is in his undies?" Hyde asked.

"No." Donna declined.

"It is a really crazy story." Fez insisted.

"Oh, oh, you know what? I'll tell you a crazy story. It all started like, four minutes ago..." Donna began.

She told them about how she walked into her living room to see her parents doing yoga to align her dad's chakras. Her parents told her they'd be exploring tantric sex and warned her about noises she might hear from their room.

"Oh, gross." Liz gagged.

"Ouch. Okay, Donna. I think we need to take you out for some dirty bad fun." Eric said decisively.

"Thank you, Eric!" Donna agreed.

"Oh, you want dirty bad fun? Listen to this. I came here fully clothed." Fez bragged.

"Oh! No, no, I know. There's this new club that opened in Chicago. It's supposed to be like, the hottest spot on this side of Studio 54." Kelso spoke up.

"My god, you guys, that's perfect!" Donna said excitedly.

"No, no, Michael, we can't go. My parents are gonna be out late tonight, and we have to study." Jackie said suggestively to Kelso.

"Study? Aw, what a rip. I'm going to the club." Kelso responded, unaware of what Jackie really meant.

"No. No, no, Michael, you're coming over to my house tonight, and we're gonna 'study'." Jackie repeated pointedly. She even used air quotes.

"Fine." Kelso angrily threw his monopoly money on the table.

Liz shook her head at his obliviousness.

"I never get to do anything fun." Kelso whined.

"God, you're dumb." Hyde commented.

"I guess that's why I've gotta go study." Kelso grumbled.

Liz turned her head to Hyde's shoulder to hide her laughter, Hyde tossed his money on to the table, and everyone else threw their hands up in exasperation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2

"Okay, girls. I'll help you pick your outfits for tonight. Since Michael and I will be studying." Jackie offered excitedly.

"Anything to get you to stop talking about doing it with Kelso." Donna agreed.

The three girls walked up to Liz's room to go through her clothes first.

"Aren't you so excited for tonight?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah, I think it's going to be really fun." Liz confirmed.

"Yeah, just us two girls and our boyfriends, and Fez." Donna said.

Boyfriend.

"Liz!" Jackie called for her attention.