Chapter 1(The Beginning)

AN: I'm going to be writing in third person's pov most of the time

Third Person's POV:

"MARINETTE! WAKE UP!" Sabine Dupain-Cheng, 'Mari's mother', yelled.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! COMING MAMAN!" Mari jolted awake and climbed down from her loft bed. Her room had changed after she had arrived. It was now a mix of blue, grey, white and black. If you were wondering who she is. Lie-la Rossi (don't correct me if I spell her name wrong I want her to suffer) had kept some of her promise. She had taken away most of her (I just realized that mistake after 7 months) friends though Mari was internally grateful some of them stayed with her.

Those few people were Alya(we stan a supportive best friend Alya in this household), Nino, Alix, Kim, Kagami, Luka, Max and surprisingly Chloe. They had all seen through Lila, though there was the exception of one Adrien Agreste. He knew she was lying but he still refused to come over to the right side insisting in taking the high road.

"MARI YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! What took you so long?" Chloe had become a friend after Sabrina betrayed her for Liela. Noting what they were wearing, Mari saw they were wearing her MDC originals. She knew that Bridgette and Jason were gone, she had resigned herself to that belief by then. Her parents had disappeared when she was young and she was taken in by the Parisian couple. So she had created a website selling clothes, dubbing her alter ego MDC.

"Have you heard? There is a new student coming from China, turns out she was American before her parents disappeared." Alya was telling us about the new student when Miss Bustier walked in. "Okay class, please welcome the new student, Bridgette Chen." Mari's group looked curiously over at their friend as her head shot up and posture stiffened.

(MARI POV.)

Through the door walked in a girl with long dark red hair with green eyes, she had pale skin and a kind smile. Realization hit me, the girl's surname wasn't Chen, it was Kwami. Tears threatened to stream down my face as I looked at her. I saw my group glare at Bridgette as they saw my tears. Bridgette looked around the class and saw me. I saw tears well up in her eyes as she look at me. "Mari?" her soft whisper was heard throughout the class. I nodded my head. She ran at me and hugged me as tight as she could, I hugged her back missing the company of my sister." I-i thought you died in the fire..."

"Me die?" I laughed for a second, "I'm your twin if you can survive I can survive....but Jason..." I saw the class give me a confused look. I turned to my friends, "Meet me in the bakery later." I saw them nod. Bridgette sat next to me as I told her about what had been happening. "When I had left Gotham, I was adopted by Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng, they treated me well, but I missed you and Jason. I thought both of you were dead see." I explained to her about me making the design website and of helping Jagged Stone with his wardrobe. Finally after I had explained about what Lila had done, she looked like she was ready to kill.

After school, we walked to the bakery where Kagami and Luka were supposed to meet them. When we entered the bakery, I held Bridgette back.

"Just saying, my friends are nice once you get to know them but they can get crazy."

"No problem, also.......I found Jason." She whispered the last part but it still shocked me.

"I'll tell you more later." I nodded my head in response.

(NO ONE'S POV.)

The bakery door swung open revealing the rest of the class, "yes?" Mari raised her eyebrows looking at the small crowd. "You invited us over," Adrien's looked at Mari who look curious,
"Did I? I remember telling my friends to come."

"But we are friends!" Adrien's look of fury could have competed against Mari. "I'm only friends with people with a backbone that can stand up to the person in the wrong, you know Lila's lying but you stayed with her! You didn't care about me at all!"

"Come on Mari... let's go." Bridgette tugged on Mari's arm and she reluctantly went with her. While walking upstairs, she asked Bridgette to fill her in on how she found Jason.

Note: Hope this chapter is Long enough cause they are going to be pretty short. Also don't mind the shitty chapter names.