Σ 10: The God Born!

Start from the beginning

"Your avatar... His avatar changed." Taiyou said who was still watching the fight between them.

"The container has finally been sealed." Vaelos was smiling.

"Attack..." Gyze / Kazuma attacked Chrono, but..."Guard!" the he defends himself.

"How... How did this happen?" Chrono asks.

"Kazuma and I wanted to do something to help you." said Taiyou... "He fought to try to protect you. But... They defeated us and...The rest is history."

"Dragfall, Luard attacks your Vanguard" Kazuma launches his second attack...

Twin Drive: Draw trigger. I give Swordbreaker power and draw a card / No trigger." Kazuma's attack causes Chrono to reach two damage.

"Swordbreaker, Attack" After Kazuma's attack, Chrono had hit three damage.

"Idiot..." Chrono is upset. "Gyze, I'm going to beat you!"

Ride! Chronojet... Dragon G!" Chronojet appears in the field... "Stride Generation! Metapulsar, Avenir Phoenix. Stride Skill: Time leap! I call Chronofang G, besides Chrono dran G skill:" said Chrono, who was calling another Chronofang. "I call Luckypot, and now activate his skill. The Chronofang on my right now gets [Power] + 3k"

"Even if you've become Gyze's vessel, that doesn't mean that what happened to you remains a Diffride. So... I just have to beat you!" Chrono said very sure of himself, while attacking with his Chronofang.

"Intercept..." Gyze / Kazuma was defending from Chrono's attack.

"Avenir Phoenix attacks your Vanguard!" Chrono made his second attack... "I activate his Skill: for every face-up card in my G zone, I can call up to two ZTB." Chrono said, while Chronoethos and Chronoclaw appeared in the field. "Chronoclaw skill: [power] + 5k."

"Triple drive: no trigger (Chronojet G) / Critical trigger! Critical to my avant-garde and power to the right Chronofang / no trigger. I'm going to get rid of you and everything you stand for... .Gyze!" Chrono was annoyed. "Chronoclaw attacks!" Chrono tried to make his blow effective, but... "Generation Guard. Dragwizard, Bronach... Skill." Gyze repels Chrono's attack again.

"Chronofang!" Chrono attacked one last time, but... "Guard!" Gyze repels Chrono's attack again.

"Activate the Chronofang skill: Swordbreaker goes to the bottom of your deck..." Chrono binds Chronoethos and returns to Lugal-ure... "Turn end..."

"Stride Generation! Dragabyss... Luard" Kazuma calls his new unit, which leaves Chrono very surprised. "Dragabyss Luard...Did Gyze's influence change Kazuma's G units?" thought Chrono.

"Stride Skill: I call a grade 1 or less from my deck. As Abyssal Owl is in Ritual, my opponent retire one of his rear guards that are in the same column." Gyze / Kazuma said, who retire Chronoclaw. "I activate the other Dragabyss Skill: I remove one of my rear guards and call two grade 1 units from my deck." added Gyze, who was calling Knies and another Abyssal owl. "Since both units are in Ritual I can remove one of my opponent's rear guards." This time Gyze was retire of Lugal-ure

"He isn't only destroying his rows, but also... He is destroying his opponent." The mysterious character was laughing.

"Knies's Ritual he gets [Power] + 2k. Abyssal Owl Ritual... Countercharge. Call Morfessa. Call Uscias." Gyze called more units. "Dragabyss Luard 'Ritual Cross': For every four grades 1 in my Drop Zone, all units in my Front row get + 10k."

"The G units represent our future... My future self, what has brought me here." Chrono replied.

"Dragabyss, attack your Vanguard." Gyze said, leaving Chrono surprised.