"What is that?" I asked, looking from his boxer to his face. Sam smiled and came to stand in front of me.

"That is what was poking you. Do you want to see it?" He asked me, smiling sweetly. Realization dawned on me and I knew what was standing in his boxer.

"Is that not your... private part?" I looked away shyly as I said the last two words. I heard Sam chuckle.

"Yes it is." He replied.

"But my aunty in school said we should not show our private parts to opposite sex." I told him.

"Yes, that is true. It's only for people that love each other. You love me right?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously. "Good. I also love you, Zaria. So now do you want it see it?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded. Sam smiled as he unbuttoned his boxer shorts in front and his rod sprung out in attention. I looked at it curiously. It was big. 

"It is very big." I told him. Sam nodded.

"You can touch it . Don't worry, we are just playing a game." He told me and I believe him. I wrapped my tiny hand around the huge shaft and I heard Sam suck in a breath and moan. I removed my hand, thinking the was in pain.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked innocently.

"No. Not at all. Don't worry, put your hands back." Sam instructed me breathless and I did as I was told. I kept using my hand to inspect it and unconsciously started to rub my hand up and down the length. Sam jerked his hips to the rhythm of my hand and kept moaning.

"Let's make this game easy and interesting." He told me.

He got and cream from his cupboard and and me to used it to rub my hand then keep using my hand to rub his private part. I did as I was instructed and kept rubbing, his moans getting louder and louder. From what I could see, he was enjoying it and because I didn't want to make dear uncle Sam sad, I rubbed even faster.

Suddenly I saw white substance drop from the tip of his private part and I stopped rubbing. A drop met my hand.

"What is this?" I asked, my expression contoured into a disgusted one

"It's...hmm... It's like milk. It's very sweet. Do you like milk?" He asked me breathlessly.

"Yeah." I shrugged. I saw him smile.

"Okay. So that you can get more milk from there, put your mouth around it and suck the milk out, alright?" He told me. I looked at him questionably and he smiled at me reassuringly. I trusted Sam. As I was about to do as he told me, we heard voices.

"Zaria, where are you? We are home!" It was mummy. Sam panicked at that and started to wear his boxer and trousers back. I looked at him confused. We were not doing anything bad. Sam looked at me when my mum called again.

"Go meet mummy. Don't tell anyone what happened right now. Not even Daddy, mummy or Aisha. It is our little secret." He smirked at me. "I will buy you ice-cream tomorrow." He added quickly. I smiled and nodded as I went to see my mum.

***

Soon easter ended and we were back in school for third term but that didn't stop Sam and I from playing our "game". I still wonder why he calls it a game.

It was social studies period and in was sitter beside my best friend, Lyla. The teacher started to talk on the topic "Sexual Violence." Being a bright student from day one I decided to listen.

"Do not allow anyone that is of the opposite sex to touch you in your private part or deceive you into touching theirs. Do not trust anyone up to that extent because some people have dirty and nasty thoughts going on in their minds." Miss Dennis said. I got confused so I raised my hand up to ask a question.