« two »

"Hey", Andrew calls Ashley over her shoulder with his deep, creepy voice. Ashley jolts up a bit but immediately turns and greets Andrew with a grin.
"Yes?", she answers with a huge grin back. Andrew looked away from her gaze for a moment and back again. "Just now...", he starts. "...don't think too deeply about it."

"Oh, haha! No problem!! It's alright; By now, I should be used to it~"

"Pfft- good. Just didn't wanna create any misunderstandings-"

Andrew pauses at the sight of Adam signaling him to go to him. Andrew looked at Ashley as if asking for her consent if he could leave. She nodded with a bit of a chuckle.

Adam was fixing and adjusting the lens of his camera before calling Andrew over. "Alright," Adam orders. "We'll start the scene by Ashley's car and you, as the creepy one, appear out of ,no where... That okay?" Andrew nods and giggles then, walked to his position. Adam, this time, motioned for Ashley to take her place and afterwards finally exclaimed, "Action!"

Eugene and Ella were behind the camera with the rest of the cast. They watch as the scene began. From creepy-popping-out-Andrew to "Oh, you have an eyelash-". They have to admit; they fan-girl'd/boy'd a bit.

Too cute. Toooo cute.

...they all thought in unison.
-
After around 25 minutes of the creepily awkward atmosphere, it was Quinta's character's turn to shine. "Oh hey gu--ahem-- ," Quinta choked mid-way her sentence, letting out a half-laughter. "Let's do that again! I'm sorry!! hehehe.." The scene was redone about only 3 times more and they moved on.

----- ------ -----
Ashdrew Cut Scene--
---- ------- ----
This is it. The last scene.
The kiss- at least that's what they wanted the fans to think.
Nonetheless, Ashley popped that lip balm all over her lips. She did her last lip flip and took deep breathes. Then, sighed and walked out of the bathroom.
-
Meanwhile, Andrew simply just licked his lips; out of slight nervousness and excitement. He was outside and had just drunk some water and looked out to Quinta's street. Maybe he did want to smack his lips with hers. Maybe.
--- ----- ----

"Alright," Adam clears his throat before he shouts his order. "Action!"

This is it. This is the scene.

"Hey- you have another eyelash-", Andrew mentions the second time whilst hesitatingly holding out his hand; unsure if he should remove the eyelash that's apparently fallen. Ashley looks up,"y-yeah?" Andrew hesitates again and finally manages to get his hands below her eyes. He gently sweeps the lash off. Little did he know his fingers were already making it's way down, sliding against her cheeks and over her ears.

his hands are big...but unbelievably gentle.

Ashley thinks out of the scene for a moment but immediately immerses herself back in character.

They're eyes lock intensely now, just according to the scene and adorably, they float towards each other. They're faces were so close.

too close... too close?

they both thought.

...the closer the better..

His hands now partly tangled with her hair, he actually attempts to lean down toward her- even though it was just a scene; just his job. He could not help his heart throbs. On the other hand, Ashley breathed heavily and as a hopeless romantic, this was complete torture to her. She swallowed her saliva and even though she knew it wasn't going to happen, her lips eagerly waited for his.

Unfortunately, This was just major fan service.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.
-----
They ended pretty late. Around maybe, 2am. Everyone had already gone their separate ways except(, of course,) Ashley and Andrew. They were both having their last sip of wine. Andrew tilted the beer on his right hand and leaned back, "That was some skit." Ashley laughed and nodded. "Dammit, Zach.", he fuels Ashley's laughter some more. "Look at the bright side, we have an actual fanbase!"

Ashley was about to elaborate on her point but Andrew cut off.

"I don't want just that.", he says, almost aggressively putting down his beer. "I mean, I really appreciate them but..." Andrew's sudden interruption made Ashley pause and listen. "....but?"

"... I feel selfish."

"Why?"

"Why? I don't know..."

"....I feel like I understand where you're coming from."

"Yeah; Just now... I felt like-- I'm gonna tell you something real personal now so sh-"

"Me too- I wanna say something personal too."

Silence.

-------------------------

A/N: FINALLY. I FOUND THE TIME TO UPDATE. HAPPY READING!!
Sorry I couln't update sooner guys; I shall try updating every weekend but it might reduce to every 2 weekends. You see, this year is the beginning of taking this really big exam in my country. It's called the GCE "O" Levels. It kind of determines my future and this means that I won't be updating much but rather study. It upsets me that I can't update often but, After the "O" Levels (like around October or November this year), I'd promise to update twice every weekday and once every weekend.
For now, Pray for me to ace that paper.
Thanks so much for continuing to read!! Love you!!

~pat xxxxxxxxxxx