she watches as kochou nods. obeying her, she takes the pin out of her hair slowly, not wanting it to get caught in the nessy state of her hair. she held the butterfly pin out with her right hand and stretched it towards kochou.

kochou grabs on the butterfly pin too and started to mutter to herself.

"may my soul rest in your body, shinobu kochou."

shinobu watches in awe as kochou started to literally dissolve into millions of light particles slowly starting from the hand which held the butterfly pin.

"WHATS HAPPENING?" she shouts at her and panics when her body doesn't stop dispersing into light particles, floating towards the air as they free fall.

"ari..."

"gato..." shinobu's eyes widen as kochou says her last words before she completely disappeared into the bright light.

shinobu watches as the light particles suddenly gathered around and instantly dispersed and scattered around the next second.

each of the light particles enlarged and started to project videos.

no like literally.

what is this...?

my memories.

shinobu's mouth hanged agape as she watch and listens to the thousand amount of tiny little tv screens projecting infront of her on the sky as she continues to fall.

"SHINOBU-SAN! DO YOU WANT TO TRY THIS? IT'S DELICIOUS!"
"thank you rengoku-san, but i'm fine."

"I-I'M HERE T-TO find k-kanae..."
"ara? first name basis already~ also she's not done with the ohagi if that's what you're wondering~!"
"URUHSEI!"

"himejima-san, moshi mosh?"
"namu ami..."

"kanao! stop using your coin! what are you going to do when you lose your coin?!"
".......i'll get another one shinobu-sama."

"muichiro-san, are you listening..?"
"....."

"UWAHH!! AND THEN IGURO-SAN WAS LIKE 'i'll protect you!' HE'S SO MANLY!!!"

"iguro-san, can u help-"
"no."
"can u help me and mitsuri with patrolling today?"
"where?"
"we'll be patrolling at-"
"no. where is mitsuri?"

"uzui-san, i see you're as flamboyant as ever!"
"HAHAHA OF COURSE! NO ONE IS AS FLAMBOYANT AS ME!"

shinobu stares in awe.

"wow......these were her memories.." shinobu says with a shaky breath.

"NEE-SAN! NEE-SAN! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!"

"rengoku-san, how are you doing up there? i'm sure you're happy."

"yes tanjiro. i am indeed, very angry."

"tamayo-san...was an intelligent woman."

"YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY SISTER!"

"are you even sane? you make me want to vomit with your eternal paradise cult shit."

"my body has enough poison to kill him."

shinobu winches as her tears came out a little as she watches douma break all of kochou's bones, killing her in an instant.

just when shinobu thought the journey of her past was about to end, a blinding light flickered.

shinobu blinked her eyes a little. the displays were still there.

except they were of the same face.

"i heard kochou is scare of cats and dogs, any animals that has fur."

"let me do the explaining."

"remember kochou, we are pillars."

"KOCHOU!"

"are you...really eating cold soba...during winter..?"

"...ohagi..?"

"im...not hated by people."

"one salmon daikon please."

"...i remembered it was two years ago..."

"i'm not ticklish."

"stop poking me."

"kochou...my ribs broke."

tsuki ga kirei desu ne?
月が綺麗ですね?

ah.

now shinobu knows. all of kochou's feelings and emotions gushed through her like a wave hitting against the sand.

before she closes her eyes, she could only hear one last memory cleary.

"if...if that's what you want, i will make you my wife."

upon hearing those words, shinobu felt a mix of emotions. hurt, betrayal, happiness, regret, anger and love. both of them made him promise them for the same thing.

but it seems like the promise across another lifetime could be fulfilled afterall.

A/N : before yall attack me please BLAME wattpad they didn't let me sign in and i had to go through some password reset or sum in conclusion im mad