31. {day of the dead}

Start from the beginning

"you're always tired." will rolled his eyes as he maintained her up.

they watched as the raven-haired boy biked over to the entrance.

"you're late." tilly glared at her best friend, the grip on her board tightening.

"sorry!" mike wheeler got off his bike.

"again." lucas sinclair added.

"we're gonna miss the opening." will groaned.

"yeah, if you keeping whining about it." mike walked to the mall, "let's go!"

"if you guys keep whining about it." lucas mocked him, "nyeh-nyeh-nyeh."

"just please stop talking, dude." mike grabbed his arm and pulled him in.

"where have you been?" tilly asked as will took her hand.

"let me guess. he was busy." lucas smacked his lips.

"oh, yeah, real mature, lucas." mike scoffed.

"oh, el, i wish we could make out forever," lucas ridiculed him, "and never hang out with any of our friends."

"lucas, stop." max mayfield grinned.

"will and tilly think it's funny." lucas gestured to them.

"because it is." will laughed.

"yeah, it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." mike sighed.

"i'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." lucas put his arm around max, "and so is will."

the five sped down the escalator, cautiously trying to get past people.

"hey!"

"excuse us."

"sorry, sorry."

"hey!" another stranger groaned as the teens pushed passed him.

"excuse me, i'm sorry."

"move it!"

once they reached the bottom, mike ran straight into someone.

"hey! watch it!"

"yeah! watch it, nerd!" erica sinclair was sat with her group of friends by the fountain, "hi tilda!"

"hi 'rica." tilly gave her younger friend a grin.

"isn't it past your bedtime?" lucas interrupted them.

"isn't it time you died?" erica shot back making her friends laugh.

"good one." tilly nodded in approval.

"psycho!" lucas started walking backwards just so he was able to insult his sister.

"butthead!

"mall rat!"

"fart face!" she finished, instead of responding, he blew a raspberry at her.

"oh, now that was mature." max pulled him away into scoops ahoy ice cream parlour.

mike rang the little bell on the counter repeatedly, the dinging noise tinged in everyone's ear.

"hey, dingus," robin buckley hollered out to her co-worker, "your children are here."

"again?" steve harrington pulled the door open, obviously annoyed, "seriously?"

"looking cuter than ever, steve!" tilly called out as she handed robin her skateboard, who took it from her and put it aside.

mike leaned over and rang the bell again. tilly walked over to the back, her friends following her and steve lead them to the back room.