During the climax part of the movie, you excused yourself from them and went out of the place. Everyone was too focused that they just let you slipped away. You couldn't take the itch anymore and quickly went at the sink, washing the part, hoping that the itch disappears.

The itching relieved a little. You took a deep breath and caressed the spot that has been burning from your scratches for the past hours.

You were wondering what is possibly happening at the moment when you suddenly felt someone right behind you. You quickly turned around and almost release a scream if it wasn't for his hand that quickly covered your mouth.

"Yangyang.." Your muffled voice whispered underneath his hand. "You're back."

"Yup, and I have to take you away before Jungwoo detects I'm here." He smirked.

You couldn't even protest. The next thing you know, you were quickly holding on his arms not to fall in the ground. Your surroundings changed, feeling dizzy from Yangyang's ability which is super speed.

You might be used on moving from one places to another because of Taeil's ability, teleporting and super speed still has a great difference.

Your feet fell into soft grasses. You winced on the sun suddenly hitting your face.

While you regain your composure, you didn't noticed that Yangyang was already gone. You only did when you finally had the energy to look around. Your palm rested on a wall for a support while you struggled to catch up on your own doubling gaze.

You came to a stop when you noticed someone standing from faraway.

You squinted your eyes as the figure got closer and your breath hitched to realize who it was.

"T-Ten?"

He just nodded, his usual welcoming smile is nowhere to be seen. "Hey."

"Ten! Why are you here?!" You spun around, eyes widening to realize the mansion is just right behind you.

Shit shit. Ten will be in danger! You held your hair in stress.

"I want to say something." Ten said as soon as he arrived right infront of you.

You sighed, grabbing his forearm. "Yes, let's talk. But not in this place."

He will surely be surprised if he realizes that inside that house lives ten chaotic supernaturals.

Ten refused to move. He grabbed your hand with a more determined look. "I choose to stay in this place."

"No, not here! How did you even found this place?" You scolded.

But as you ended your question, you started to realize what exactly is that point. Your stressed self start to calm down and another wave of questions flooded into you. You were too worried and dizzy few minutes ago that you didn't got to process things. But now..

How did Ten arrived just as the perfect time Yangyang brought you here?

Your grip softened as you eyed him curiously. "Ten.."

He nodded, still wearing a serious face. "Yes, think about it."

Think about what? Your suspicion grew.

Ten.. He always appear whenever you get out and mostly when the guys leaves you alone.

Being alert, you quickly distanced yourself from him. You slightly tremble at the sight of him. Although the thoughts in your mind are just assumptions, you can't help but to feel completely different from the Ten who onced offered you a ride.