1

Hi- Mavis here. This is some random ass thing I thought of and decided to write at 4 am after not sleeping for two whole days 🙃 it's kinda a cross over for a fandom I can't ESCAPE but yeah enjoy this shit. Roblox broke on my laptop so I'ma write more. I'm a junior tho, and I'm also a pretty decently know Cosplayer now. (mavis.k.cos on Instagram {old account- _mayday.deathday_} _mayday.deathday_ - tik tok    Mavis Kage- Youtube) like just incase anyone cares 😂

Oh also. Since it's kinda a cross over 😂 by the time this or the next chapter is done you'll have figured out what it is if u watch anime at all but... I'm not gonna say see how long it'll take. Comment when u find out I'll tell u if your right or not 😂

∆∆∆∆∆∆

              Y/n put her school uniform back on as she walked out of the gym. Fixing her tie and skirt before walking out of the locker room, waving to a few of her friends. School had just let out for the day. She huffed and sighed. It was getting more and more stressful. She couldn't tell if she'd made the right decision.

        Y/n walked thru the park on her way back home. The cherry blossoms fell around her as spring shown. She quickly took out her phone and snapped a picture of the beautiful tree in front of her. It had to have been one of the most beautiful trees she'd seen in Japan in her short life but she enjoyed it none the less.

       As she reached the tall building she opened the door and made her way up the stairs. Laughing could be heard as she neared her destination.

"Aw c- mOn I sai-  d - i- AHAHA STOP ITS TO MUCH"

Y/n sighed and fidgeted with her hair. Her father was at it again making people laugh. She walked into the office and .Ade her pressence known. She randomly jolted as she glitched.  Her father looked up

"Ah- hello Y/n. How was school?"

She sighed

"Exhausting. Stressful.... Kinda silly... Normal stuff" her father nodded and fixed his glasses. His long slender (😏😂 I hate myself) pushing the wire frames back into place on the bridge of his nose.

She plopped down in a seat and pulled out her phone, sighing. The door opened once more as a bubbly blonde walked in, his positive energy radiating out of him like the sun, he himself being a fellow classmates of Y/ns just older. He towed along an actual member of Y/ns class as well.

"I'm bAck!" He cheered before indulging in conversation with Y/n's father.

"Got any jobs today sir?"

The conversation seemed to dull out as y/n stared at space. Her father sending the two boys out on work as she retreated to the depths of her cave located somewhere in the building.

She glitched thru the wall into her secret spot and sighed. Society. She hated most of it. The ideas of good- did they really mater? She had been emotionless since her mother had died, rarely showing any kind at all, but had recently opened up a bit to some fellow classmates.

She sighed and started scetching. Every night her dreams were clouded with visions of creatures at which she'd never seen. The most common being a deer, with glowing red eyes, and a creepy smile starting at her. Blood dripped from it's mouth as it sent static around itself. Y/n stood in the woods staring at the creature, her glitch doing it's normal thing making her have her ticks. (Kinda like turrets syndrome if you understand what that means) then all black. The dream was over.

She drew her vision and hung it up. To be completely honest with herself she always believed she had bits of her father in her, being able to see parts of the future. Her father was a good man. She didn't know what she'd do with out him. She glanced down at her drawing and sighed.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I'm sorry it's so vague 😂 I'll stop using distracting words next chapter since that's when shit started to go down.

Heh. Congrats if u got the show from the hints I gave. You'd have to be a HUGE fan to know. Or just.... Had to have had someone spoil season 4 like I'm about to🤣🤣🤣