𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Y/n!" Ryu-kun waved back.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Hayato asked.

"Well yeah, but I saw a cat stuck on a tree and then I spotted the two of you" I rubbed my nape sheepishly.

"You never change. Plus, you should go back inside, you might get sick." Hayato sighed.

"I'm guessing the children are taking their daily walk. But where's Takuma?" I asked as I scanned the area to only see Kazuma.

"Oh, Taku, come back!" I shouted. I can see Takuma's butt sticking out from one of the green bushes.

Then I saw a very horrifying scene. A strange man in glasses and a mask lifted Takuma.

The man wore a long, black coat with a matching black scarf. He also had a brown hat.

"Hayato..." I took a step back as I gripped his shirt. He looked at me and patted my head.

"Taka, out of the way" Hayato said as he took off one of his shoes. I also grabbed one of my hair ties that I keep just in case.

"Let that kid go!" Ryu-kun yelled. I closed one of my eyes and got my hair tie into position, aiming for his eye. Ain't gonna do much but if it'll stun him, then good.

I released the hair tie from my fingers as it acted like a slingshot. I also noticed that Hayato had thrown his shoe.

The man fell down, knocking out his shades and hat. He should be unconscious by now.

"Double headshot" I high-fived Hayato.

Just as I was about to retract my hand, he held on to it and just stared at me.

"Hayato, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Your hand is warm..." he muttered as he just continued to stare at me with a light blush. It's probably from the cold.

"S-Sorry" he stuttered before taking his hand back and looking away from me.

"No, it's fine." I said, grabbing his hand back and intertwining our fingers so that he could feel more warmth.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Sorry about all the fuss. I'm Takuma and Kazuma's father, Mamizuka Kosuke." he introduced.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were their father, so I jumped to an awful conclusion." Ryu-kun apologized.

"You did look really suspicious. Sorry." Kamitani apologized as well.

"But why were you wearing the sunglasses, hat, and mask?" I asked.

"What, you guys didn't know? Mamizuka-san is an up-and-coming actor. He's famous. You've never seen those commercials?" Usaida-san asked.

"Sorry, I haven't"

"I think I heard a few of my classmates mention it once in a while."

"Never seen 'em"

"I didn't want someone seeing me and causing a scene. So I came by dressed like that to check on the kids." he paused.

"But it seems I thought too highly of myself" he sulked in the corner.

"No, um, we're just really ignorant! I'm sure most people recognize you as an actor! Right, Usaida-san?" Ryu-kun tried to reason with him.