speak of the devil.

"yeah" i shout, letting my hands move back to my sides.

he walks in hesitantly like we were going to be having sex on the couch as if i didn't just tell him he could come in.

"what?" i ask in a slightly annoyed tone.

"you guys good?" he asks, closing the door behind him.

"yeah" i nod as finneas smiles.

"good, i knew you would be" he says.

"thanks fin" i tell him as he heads back towards the door.

"yeah thanks" tate adds.

"of course" he says back warmly before leaving the room.

"your brother is the best" tate says when we're alone again.

"yeah he's okay" i reply, not wanting to talk about finneas anymore.

"what?" tate asks as i feel myself smirking.

"nothing, your just hot as hell" i tell tate making her blush.

i walk closer to her, loving the feeling of me being in control, as she backs up against the door.

right as i start to lean in, she grabs my hips quickly flipping us over so i'm against the door now, her hands quickly moving to mine, pinning them above my head.

"nice try" she whispers into my ear, causing my whole body to shiver before she places her lips hungrily on mine.

she of course has more control over the kiss like always.

i'd be lying if i said i didn't love when she does.

of course i'd never admit to it, but i don't think. i have to for tate to see.

i feel her hands loosen around my wrist that i forget she was gripping so tightly because i was so lost in the kiss, as her hands trailed down my side and under my shirt.

the kiss didn't break once, instead was getting more passionate as each seconded went by, my hands tangled in her hair, her hands roaming the skin underneath my shirt.

her hands slip back from underneath my shirt, to the bottom of my thighs as i wrap my legs around her waist, her carrying us to the couch.

she gently lays me down before hovering over at me, smirking as our eyes meet, before connecting her lips to mine again.

her hands find there way underneath my shirt again, as her hands roam up to my chest where she squeezes my tits softly, making me let out a soft moan against her lips.

she moves her lips from mine, to my jaw, than neck as my breathing become more heavy with every seconded that passes.

i continue to let out soft moans of pleasure as tate sucks on different parts of my neck, her hands now underneath my bra, messaging my breasts.

her lips come back up to mine where i instantly kiss back as her hands trail down my side, and down to my waistband where she teasingly tugs at.

i've never wanted anyone's touch more than i wanted tates right now, she has worked me up to a point that i didn't even think was possible.

"tate" i moan softly against her lips.

"what?" she whispers, moving her fingers inside my shorts.

"what?" she asks again, more aggressively. "say it"

"i-i need you" i mumble, letting my head fall back against the couch.

and with that, she quickly takes her hand out of my shorts, and letting herself off of me.

"what the hell?"

she continues to laugh, as i sit up on the couch staring at her with a confused look.

"i'm not fucking you for the first time on some small ass, nasty ass greenroom couch" she says as i roll my eyes.

"you can't just do that" i argue back.

"well i just did"

"not fair" i pout, crossing my arms and looking up at her.

"you are so easy to work up" she smirks, running her hand through her hair.

"i'm going to the bathroom" i mumble as tate laughs, moving out of the way for me. "to finish what you can't"

"have fun" she laughs. "i'm going to find kermit and corey"

"than i'm taking you out, so be ready" i say over my shoulder still in a pouty voice.

~~

a/n- only billie would disappear for a month than come back to announce a new song in a week bro i hate her sometimes lfmaooo

i'm so excited tho i missed her 🥺