He looked at me like i am growing a tail out... Like i am turning into an ape again.

"Seriously Pete!?" I heard Drew complaining from the other side of the table and Green sighed disappointed, like  i did something to ruin his reputation big time.

"I mean I wan..." I couldn't continue as Kao cut me.

"Because if i don't I won't be me..." The words hit me soo fast and soo hard that i couldn't process them completely..

"I love you Pete, It wasn't love at first sight, it isn't infatuation, I love you, I like me when I want to wake up before you and help you get ready for the day, I like me when i try hard to keep myself fit to look good with you, I like me better when I don't check my watch every five minutes and doesn't want the day to end, i like me better when i learn cooking to make you tasty meals, I like me better when i snuggle into you and doesn't wait to slip into slumber, i like me better when your sister asks me to take care of you, i like me better when you look at me like i mean the world to you, i like me better when i check your results first on the result board... Pete, I am me when i am in love with you, So will you be my boyfriend?" He said and i was not sure when my hands slipped into his.

I smiled at him trying to show all i am feeling in my eyes... "That's not what i meant Kao, but can you give me sometime" as soon as the words slipped out my mouth his hands started slipping out of mine.

I held them tight as the reaction "Kao, again that's not what i meant... Ahhhaa... I am gonna kill my sister the next time i see her" i said frustrated and he was glaring at me.

"Kao.. " I started "uff... This is frustrating" i then said out loud.

First confusion crossed his eyes and then sadness settled in. I didn't want to see his tears, I know they would hurt me and leave scars.

I immediately shifted on to my knees not letting his hands go and started again...

"Kao, I have been waiting for long to do this and i wanted to be the first to do it, but you beat me to it, nevertheless, let me tell you, ofcourse i will be your boyfriend, the proudest at that, but only if you will tell our kids i proposed to you first..." I looked straight at his eyes and as i wanted they are filled with tears, the happy tears and his smile was enchanting. People gathered around us and i didn't care as i continued.

"You said you love me because you are yourself when you are with me,
And I LOVE YOU, I love you because it feels like this is what i am destined to do... With you i feel like i am where i am meant to be... Because i live when i am with you.... And So my love, would you mind giving me the honour to be your's?"  I asked smacking myself mentally for not being able to say everything i thought of and blurted out the question too fast.. The lack of ring was already a big change of plans.

Kao's tears are now uncontrollable and his laughs in between are magical....
He shifted from his sitting position and was on knees himself infront of me. He moved closer and pulled our intertwined hands to his lips for a quick kiss. He then smiled at me... Our hands now hugged to his heart. "Yes, Pete , Please , Please always be mine" He said and moved forward to kiss me. I was not expecting a kiss in public so i completely froze and Kao did all the work. It was a brief one and we hugged after he pulled back. we hugged and blended into each other to be one. The joy i was feeling was unearthly. I never even knew i like boys till a few months back and now i have the perfect boyfriend of them all, it just feels surreal, unreal to a point that my mind still refuses to believe whatever that is happening is true and not my illusion.

I heard someone clear there throat and came back to the present, Kao also did the same as he realised what he is doing and let me go to stand up, pulling me up with him.