Chapter Twenty- Five

Start from the beginning

"Justin Drew Bieber get up right now!" All of a sudden I heard Pattie's voice. I turned around and saw her standing there with her hands on her hips.

"He keeps on drinking.." I sighed as we both watched him cry on the floor and calling out for Kylie.

"All because of Kylie?" She asked. I frowned and nodded. "I'll clean up the mess, please take him to his room and make sure he stays there.. I'll try to talk to Kylie." She ordered. I nodded and quickly helped Justin up and basically dragged him to his room.

"You have to stop this Justin." I said as I helped him take off his shoes. "You're the one who kicked her out. Don't be complaining."

"You bastard!" Justin shouted and suddenly I felt his fist collide with my face. "Don't you ever say that!" he said and drunkly fell down on the bed.

"I'll let this fucking slide this time since you're drunk." I warned him and finally got him settled in a bed. I waited a couple of minutes until he finally fell asleep. I sighed in relief and went downstairs to help Pattie clean up his mess.

* * *

"Justin you have to eat." I sighed as I brought up his food with dinner Pattie made. "Look it's your favorite, spaghetti." I said as I brought the plate closer to him. Just then he sat up. I thought he was going to take it and eat it, but all he did was throw it to the ground.

"Leave." He commanded.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?! All Im doing is trying to help! No wonder why Kylie doesn't come back!" I shouted. I had enough of his shit. He stared at me in shock and turn around. One I realized what I said I immediately felt horrible. "Bro.. I didn't mean it." I said softly.

"Just.. Leave." He said quietly, I could tell he was crying. I quietly cleaned up the spaghetti and went back downstairs. Once I told Pattie what happened she tried calling Kylie again, but she didn't answer.. Again.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hey what's up Caitlin?" I answered since she was calling me. I was chilling in a big tshirt while trying to paint my nails.

"This is Pattie, why haven't you been picking up my calls?" She asked. I got startled so I accidentally spilled the nail polish.

"Damn it." I said a little too loudly.

"Excuse me young lady don't use those words to me."

"No not you I accidentally spilled my nail polish." I apologized and tried to clean it up.

"Kylie please listen to what I have to say." Pattie said.

"Ok." I Sighed and waited for her to explain.

"It's Justin.." She started.

"I figured." I said quietly.

"He has been drinking, not eating, not sleeping, crying.. All for you. He misses you sweetie. Please come over right now.. He hasn't eaten all day and I know he will eat if he sees you.. Please Kylie."

"Pattie... No I can't." I sighed I was about to hang up until she started talking again.

"Kylie as his mother I don't want to see him like this... Im begging you, im worried." She begged. I sat there for a minute until I agreed to go.

You always find a way for me to come back, Mr. Superstar.

I sighed and put on my shoes and grabbed a sweater.

5 Minutes Later

"He's in his room." Ryan said after he opened the door. I walked in and nodded.

"Did you really have to wear that?" Pattie chuckled. I felt self conscious so I bit my lip and looked down at what I was wearing. I had my over sized shirt, shoes, and sweater.. The shirt went just below my butt so it was like a mini dress. There was a stain of nail polish on my shirt from where I spilled, didn't help that the shirt was white.

"Sorry.. You sounded like you were in a hurry for me to come." I blushed. "I didn't get time to finish my nails." I said while showing her I only got 3 nails painted.

"It's fine, thank you for coming." She smiled and handed me a tray with spaghetti and a glass of water.

"So all I have to do is make sure he eats?" I asked as I walked to the stairs.

"Yes." Pattie answered. I nodded and started to walk up the stairs.

"Kylie you have a nice little ass, Justin will love the neon thong!" Caitlin shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I blushed and gave her the middle finger and rushed up the stairs.

"Leave me alone I told you!" Justin said without turning around. I just rolled my eyes and close the door.

"Eat." I said while standing in front of the bed.

"Kylie?!" Justin said quickly and turned around.

"Eat." I repeated.

"Baby I've missed you, im sorry." He said while standing up and hugging me.

"Eat." I said once again, I didn't want to hear his bullshit.

"Baby I love you." He said while kissing my cheek over and over again.

"Damn it Justin, just eat!" I shouted. He frowned and sat on the edge of his bed. I sighed and sat beside him and handed him the bowl of spaghetti. I watched him as he started to eat it.

"Fuck this spaghetti, I want to eat you." He said as he put the bowl to the side and pushed me back on the bed. "Baby I miss you." He said as he kissed my neck and started to feel his way to the hem of my thong.

"Justin... No." I said as I tried to fight back the feeling of getting turned on by this.

"Baby.. I miss you." He said in a sexy voice and slowly pulled down my thong.

"Justin no." I said while pushing him off and pulling back up my thong. "You're such a sloppy pig." I scolded and walked up to leave until he grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave." He said as he pushed me up against the wall. "I miss you and I need you baby girl." He whispered into my neck.

"I don't care.. I have to go." I sighed.

"Baby.. Please just stay the night." He begged.

"No. Im leaving. Bye." I said strongly and pushed him off of me. I went straight downstairs.

"Did he eat?" Pattie asked anxiously.

"Yes he did." I answered.

"Thank you." She sighed in relief.

"Yeah, I have to go.. Bye." I said quickly and left without s reply. Once I got into my car I lightly banged my head against the wheel.

Why me? I asked myself and started to drive back home. Out of all the people in the world.. Why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I'll try to update a longer one tomorrow (: