However, my thoughts are interrupted by the squealing of my brother. I'm glad to see him alright but still, I just know he's going to start complaining. Ugh...

"Get off me! Get that thing off me!" He squeals. He throws what looks like a mouse off his body... A mouse with a sword and a feather ring around his ear.

"Reepicheep!" Lucy exclaims. A smile glows on her face.

"Oh! Your Majesties!" He says as he bows. My eyes go wide in shock.

Umm... what?! He talks?! And 'Your Majesties?' But they aren't royalty... at least not in England...

"Hello, Reep! What a pleasure!" Ed exclaims.

"The pleasure is all mine, Sire! And who is this?" He asks looking at me.

My eyes are still wide and I can only say what's on my mind though. "You're a mouse." I state with shock. He rolls his eyes at me while everyone chuckles.

"You humans have no imagination. But anyway, what to do about this hysterical interloper?" Reep questions, turning to my brother who is still hysterical.

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!" Eustace cries.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir!" Reep retorts offended.

"I-I-It talked! Jessica?! D-Did anyone just hear that?! It-It just talked!" Eustace stutters out.

"Ah, your name is Jessica! What a beautiful name! It means 'selfless.'" Reep states looking back at me. A kind smile plays on my lips at his kindness and respect.

"Reep always talks." A crew member says bringing Reep back to the situation with my brother.

"Getting him to shut up is the trick." Caspian jokes. I chuckle at this, making Caspian look at me and smile bigger. Wow... that's an enthralling smile... I look away as another blush makes its way to my cheeks.

"The moment there is nothing to be said, Your Highness, I promise you I will not say it." Reep defends. Wait, "Your Highness?" Is everyone here a royal?!

"Well, I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace cries out.

"Perhaps we could throw him back?" Reep suggests.

Ed looks like he's seriously considering his offer so I hit him in the arm. "Edmund!" I scold him.

"I demand to know just where in the blazes am I!" Eustace cries one more, marching over to a small group of men.

A big hairy thing with horns approaches him and my eyes go wide once again. "You're on the Dawn Treader, the finest ship in Narnia's navy." He says.

The Dawn Treader... such a beautiful name for a beautiful ship... filled with a handsome royal and more people and creatures of all sorts. Didn't expect that on my dream ship...

I am brought out of that thought by Eustace's body hitting the ground. The crew laughs and I rush over and fall down next to him. "Eustace!" I try to wake him. I pat his face a few times before looking up.

Caspian walks up to us. "Will he be alright?" I ask. "He'll be just fine." He tells me. "Was it something I said?" The creature asks. Caspian just laughs and asks for him to take care of him. Caspian offers me his hand and I take it, standing back up. Caspian then puts his hand on my back and leads us back over to Lucy and Ed.

His hand falls off my back and once again, I felt cold without his hand there. He climbs onto the stairs, slightly towering over the people on deck. "Men," he calls out to them, "behold our castaways! Edmund the Just and Lucy the Valiant. High King and Queen of Narnia." The crew bows in respect and awe and I am left in shock. My cousins were the High King and High Queen of this place...