Chapter 2 - Sister know the best

We drive in silent, maybe its me who need more time to think or emma doesn’t know how to talk without making me crying. We arrive at james house thirty minutes later, we didn’t waste our time so as soon as emma park her car I rush out the car and walk to the door but I see nana is already opening the door for me “Theresa what are you doing here? Is the wedding already over? But why so soon”

“I cant tell you the details nana and I bet you’ll know it sooner or later, but you have to help me pack my things but leave the one that james bought me then give it to charity or let james decide it i dont really care”

“Oh my god, what happen?”

“I cant tell you nana”

She stop asking and let me in, when we reach james bedroom, gina’s words keep repeating on my mind like a broken record but I’m trying to ignore it the best I could. I walk into the closet and grab jeans,sweater and flat shoes, after I change I put the wedding dress on the bed then drag my suitcases from the closet and start putting in my own stuff, I zip it as soon as I finish. I bring it to the front door so emma can put it in her car luggage. I bid goodbyes to everyone in this house, its hard to know that I wont see them again.

______________________________

“ You can have the guest room tes, and don’t worry I’ll ask harris to bring your suitcases to your room”

“Thank you em, I don’t know what will I do without you”

“Don’t worry em, you’re my sister I’ll help you no matter what but before we talk about this we need to eat dinner first”

“It’s more like you need to eat first so you have the energy to curse both of them”

“exactly!”

I just laugh when I hear her answer, emma never failed to entertain me-except when my parents die- she’s so beautiful with  her long blonde hair and blue eyes, she have a model figure but never interested to become one,  she’s funny and really know how to win someone heart but don’t mess with her even I –who is her best friend since we were a baby- didn’t want to face her wrath. After we finish eat our dinner we decide to talk in her bedroom and I ask if I can sleep with her tonight when she said yes then I go to my bedroom and open my suitcase to take toiletries,short and t-shirt to sleep, then I go to the bathroom  to remove my make up and brush my teeth then changed. After I finish everything, I go to emma’s and see her sit on her bed with laptop infront of her

“What are you doing?”

“Oh did you remember when I told you that I will open another boutique?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well I want to open it in manhattan, so maybe we could move there and start our new life”

I didnt answer her immediately, I know I cant stay here because it’s a highly chance to bump into james and gina or anyone who attend the wedding. I didn’t like it when they look at me with pity in their eyes just like when my parents die, I know it’s the right choice to move from here

“Okay, but when we will move there?”

“Next week, is that okay? So I can ask Miranda to watch the boutique in here and so we can search the perfect place to live there. Just leave it to me okay”

She closed her laptop and place it on her night cupboard, she turn her body to face me

“So tell me, how are you feeling?”

“I don’t know em, can you believe it after all this year I thought he is the one for me, after eight goddamn years I’m with him and I never know that he is cheating behind my back. I don’t even want to know if there’s someone else beside gina, maybe just maybe I can forgive him if he is admited that he’s cheating with gina before he ask me to marry him but now he have a children with her emma can you believe it. I know I love him but not after all of this, he have a children with another women”

“I know from the start when she appoarched us at james party I know that she is a bad news, she have this sneaky smile, urgh I hate her”

“I know, but we have to forget all the drama here and start planning for our new life em. I’ll write my resign and give it to Mr. Adams on Monday”

“Okay but now we need to sleep because I feel tired with all of this drama”

“yea me too, hey em …”

But she didn’t answer me that’s just mean one thing, she’s already asleep. I turn on my phone, then I see james,tom,natalia send me a lot message asking me where am I and etc. they even called me too, I know that they’re worried about me because they cant know where am I, so I decide to text tom and natalia telling them that I’m okay and I’ll call them in the morning. It’s been a really long and tiring day, emma is right I need some rest.