Trailmon VS Trailmon!

Start from the beginning

You shook your head as you crossed your arms.

"Never mind. If that burger isn't from Wendy's we're gonna have some problems..." you said walking away as everyone sweatdrops at you.

Zoe then ran down asking the Trailmon to be her partner.

"You think after the girl ate 30 plates of food yesterday she'd be full," you said.

J.P. ran down to pick his own train soon the others did as well and then you then realized that there were not trains left. You walked past a red train that's when you feel a hand grab yours and pull you upwards above the Trailmon. You saw that it was Koji who sat me next to him.

"You can race with me," he whispers in your ear sending you chills. You smile at him and got ready to race.

"3 2 1 go!"

You then started racing. You then ride past only to see J.P. who has already lost.

"Bruh..." you said in disapproval.

You kept racing.

You then rush past Tommy and Zoe who were taunting each other. You both then ride up a little Rocky bridge above a canon and we then see Doggymon throw a bomb breaking the bridge.

"Oh hell no!" You yelled clinging onto Koji.

"We're not gonna make it you have to jump it!" Koji yelled to our Trailmon.

The Trailmon then jump high and you screamed at the top of your lungs and as you were going down. The Trailmon then safely landed on the other side. Koji put a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. You then see Takuya falling down the cliff side screaming.

"No Takuya!" Koji cried.

"He'll be fine," you say bluntly.

Koji glared at you.

"Y/N!"

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Takuya's the leader, Koji! As if he'll die so early. The plot won't allow it! You're way more level headed than that so stop acting stupid for the sake of the plot."

Koji looked at you crazy.

"What are you even talking about?!"

You turned towards Takuya and pointed at him.

"That!"

Koji followed your gaze and watched as Kumamon saves Takuya who then Spirit Evolved.

Agunimon then hops back on his train and battles the other competitors.

You and Koji and then jump to to aid Agunimon and Spirit Evolve. The two of you jumped on BlackWeregarurumon's train.

Agunimon then gets up.

"Ready boys?" You asked. "Ready!" Agunimon and Lobomon says.

"Fire Tornado!"

"Lobo Kendo!"

"Wildlife Kick!" You yelled slashing the annoying Doggymon.

"Ugh I have a problem!" Our train said.

"What now?" You ask it.

"The mutt is eating my breaks," our train said.

You then see it chewing on the breaks. You each launch at it but the dog dodges. Each of you did your best to keep the train steady but it was easier said than done before you came up with an idea.

"Nano Bumble!" You said.

You then shrink down bee size and fly under the train. You then use 1 stinger on the track and allow the energy to fly through you whiling using your other stinger to shock under the train to slow it down.

You eventually saw that your efforts were for nothing as it was too late since you were going off the cliff downhill.

"Koji! Y/N! I got us!" Kumamon says. He then makes a trail of ice to hold his train to our train.

"Great work Tommy! Buzzlamon Slide Evolution! Honeylomon!" You said.

"Sap Trap!" You said.

You swipe the bits of wasp fur on your body and then  gather honey to make a trail from your train to Tommy's train to help support the hold.

"Good idea Honeylomon!" Kendogarurumon says.

But it couldn't hold long enough as both trains fallen but you and Kendogarurumon hold it off before it crashes.

You all then evolve back to your human forms.

"Oh wow!" Tommy says

"Thanks," your train said.

"Sure," Koji said.

"Its all good," you said with a wink.

Angemon then comes out of nowhere. "What an amazing display of athleticism! Too bad there out the race!"

...

...

...

Later on you all go to the finish line and see that Takuya had won.

"Congrats Takuya you have won a year supply of digilo! And a trip for 8 to fabulous-" but it was interrupted.

"Wait a minute what about the burgers?" Zoe asked.

"The trip is to hamburger digimon village!" Angemon says.

"You'll soon have more hamburgers than u can eat up in a lifetime," the digimon said.

You sweatdropped. "So we went through a whole filler episode just to enter another one?! This is some straight up bulls-!"

"-Oh would you lighten up already, Y/N?" Zoe chuckled as she patted your shoulder.

Tears bursted from your eyes.

"No! I don't care! I want a chicken sandwich! I want chicken nuggets!"

You dropped to the ground and put your hands on the ground as blue lines ran down your depressed form.

"I'm so hungry..."

Tommy patted your shoulder.

"Oh leave me alone, Timmy Turner..." you muttered sadly.

Tommy raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh?"

Your friends helped you up and you all then take a Partybusmon to the village...

To be continued...