"Now what are you doing?" I was the one who asked him now.

"I think I'm going to kiss you now" he said between breaths. 

As he fluttered his eyes closed mine were still open. I moved away from him and shouted his name so he wouldn't look like an idiot.

"Hmm" he mumbled and didn't open his eyes.

"Stop, open your eyes. If I'm going to date Harry I can't be with um" this was awkward and I pinched my own hand.

His eyes shot open and he stared at me. His facial expression darkened. It reminded me of the time when I first met Zayn in gym class. He seemed so heartless and dull.

"I agree" Zayn immediately straightened up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to- It's fine. Let's sit down" he interruped me and crossed his legs as he sat on the floor.

I did the same thing he did as my back was supported by a wall. He took out his phone and started typing away. I was curious as to who he was texting and looked down at his phone but, he'd put the brightness down so I wasn't able to see anything.

"Who are you texting?" 

"It's business. You shouldn't ask me about it" he said still staring down at his phone. 

I nodded. His mood completely changed from when he scared me when we were down stairs. This is fucking insane. He's so bipolar. It has to be all the drugs he's consumed right? Or maybe he's hurt by my rejection. Well fück I really like him. There goes my chances.

"Okay so you know what to do right?" he asked asked he shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Not exactly" 

"Okay well maybe try to go to the club he brought you to last time, that is one of his buildings. That actually is his main building. Our boss usually works there. He likes that location more than the others. Harry is his favorite so it shouldn't be too hard. When do you think Harry will pop the question?" he asked.

"He already did" 

"So what are you waiting for?"

"It's just, I think I left my phone at his house and I didn't have a chance to retrieve it" I stated.

"You went to his house?"

"Yeah just the other day" 

"When exactly?" Zayn kept going with the questions.

"After we had talked at my house. My mum was being unsupportable so I went to Harry's" I said slowly.

"So it was at night?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"Did you guys have sex?" 

"No! Of course not! Who do you think I am?!" I was offended.

"Okay, did you see any papers around the room. Documents?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You'll need to add your number" he reached for his phone once again and tossed it to me.

Zayn scowled. Was he really so upset about me turning down kiss. I was doing this for him, so he could be free.

~~~

I walked at of school with my books in my hands and there were so many people pushing and buzzing past me. I prayed to god that I wouldn't fall or trip but, I guess my prayer didn't go through because some 6 foot 3 inch giant ran past me and I tripped and fell on the ground.

"Idiot" I said under my breath.

I scrambled to pick up the loose sheets of papers inside my books before they could fly away. My ankle still hurt a little but, it wasn't at the point where I had to limp.

As people walked by the stepped on my papers and I tried to reach out for them but, I didn't want my fingers to be crushed.

"Hey, I'll help" someone said.

I turned my head to see Tommy. He hasn't spoken to me in a while. The last time I had a true conversation with him was when I was helping him with his algebra.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

I watched his thin fingers reach for papers and I hugged my books tighter against my chest. The papers in his grasp were wrinkled and torn but, still usable.

"I think you could iron them to straighten 'em out yeah?" He laughed.

"Iron them?" I laughed shaking my head.

"I mean it worked for me before. My little sister once wrinkled my project, purposely may I add and I decided to iron it and it worked" he shrugged.

Tommy diverted his gaze and I frowned. I turned around to see who it was but, I felt someone grab my shoulders for an instant and let out a loud yell.

My obvious reaction was to scream and I turned to see it was Harry. My heart raced and I looked at him horrified.

"You freaking scared me Harry" I said.

"Oh I better get going, see you later" Tommy said and I nodded.

"You forgot this little gadget at my place the other day" he waved the phone in my face.

"I was really worried I scared you off with that note. I mean you didn't even give me an answer" Harry smiled.

"Yes. Now can I have my phone" I couldn't help but, smile back at him.

"Yes?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I meant yes to the note Harry"

He froze. His eyes were wide and a slow grin appeared on his face. He picked me up and twirled me around. I loved the feeling but, at the same time I hated it. I held on to him for dear life and I heard people muttering "hey, watch it" or "get out of the way."

He finally set me down and he was smiling down at me.

"I think you broke my back" he held his hand on his back.

My jaw dropped. He laughed lightly before his hands were in both side of my cheeks. My breath hitched.

"I'm just kidding, love" he pressed his forehead against mine.

I was scared and or nervous. My palms immediately began to sweat because of our proximity. I couldn't even look him in the eyes because we were so deathly close. His nose brushed mine.

"Let me kiss you" he whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back.

"Kiss me" he said back.

I was hesitant. My lips hovered over his. An image of Zayn sprawled on my mind and I thought about how he was upset today. He told me do anything to get Harry to trust but, not to put myself in grave danger. If I don't want to, don't force myself but, make my love for him believable.

I guess Harry lost his patience because he kissed me.

×××
I thought Harry's note was super cute :)
Anyway I start school today (12 am right now) so I may not have enough time to update since my break is officially over but, I will try.

-Anna x