"Thats a great idea! Hey, Sokka's instincts, would you mind-"

"Okay, okay I get it! Look guys, I'm tired too. But the important thing is that we're safe from the fire-" Sokka gets cut off by walking us straight into a Fire Nation camp. 

Great job Sokka's instincts.

"RUN!" The guards get up and set the bush behind us on fire. "We're cut off."

"Sokka, your shirt!" Aang says, watching it go up in flames. I bend some water out of my satchel and onto his shirt, extinguishing the flames. The fire benders surround us.

"If you let us pass, I promise we won't hurt you." My brother states. Very threatening, Sokka. Against 20 fire benders? yup, they're so intimated.

"What are you doing?" Katara asks him.

"Bluffing?"

"You? Promise not to hurt us?" The fire bender in charge says, before falling to the ground. 

"Nice work Sokka. How'd you do that?" Aang asks.

"Uhhh.. instinct?"

"Look!" Katara points to a man in a tree. He jumps down and takes two fire benders with him.  After landing on them he takes two more by the feet and twist them onto the caption, who's still knocked out.

"Down you go." He grins. He takes down one more as the rest of his group descends from the trees. One small boy lands on a fire benders shoulder, and rides him like a pig whilst laughing before running him into a tree. Arrows shoot the swords and spears out of their hands, and the rest of us get to work. I take two men by the ankles with my water and bash their heads together before throwing them into a bush. Aang throws one man around with his air, and Katara uses her water as well. 

Sokka yells, his boomerang raised in position to whack an oncoming fire bender, before he's taken down by the original mystery man. "Hey! He was mine!"

"Gotta be quicker next time." He runs off, only to knock a man down with his duel blades and knock another one out with the butt of a spear. The one that Sokka was just about to him. He groans before trying to find another one to beat. The mystery man takes another one down, running off his back, and just barely stopping in time before he crashed into Katara.

"Hey." He smirks.

"Hi."

Looking back at the camp, all the soldiers were gone, the only people left were who I assumed to be his accomplices.

"You just took out a whole army almost single handed!" Aang comments, walking next to me.

"Army? There were only like, 20 guys."

"My name is Jet. And these are my freedom fighters." Jet nods to the other guys in the back. "Sneers, Longshot, Smellerbee, The Duke and Pipsqueak."

Aang walks up to the smallest out of all of them. "Pipsqueak, thats a funny name!"

Instead of the small one answering like I expect, the very large one next to him answered. "You think my name is funny?"

"It's hilarious!" Pipsqueak laughs, and they all join in. He slaps Aang's back and he falls face first into the dirt.

~~

I sit on the log next to Longshot. "You're great with your bow. It's amazing how accurate you are." He just looks at me, gives me the smallest smile, and continues sharpening his arrows.

"Hey Jet, these barrels are filled with Blasting jelly."

"Thats a good score." He smiles.

"And these boxes are filled with jelly candy!"