"Are you sure you still hate having people enter in your life?" Taeyong ignored his brothers and whispered after a few seconds of realizing you've been hugging him.

Your eyes widened before pushing him away. Your mouth opened, trying to find the right words but none came out.

Yuta smirked in victory. "I love seeing Y/N flustered."

"Let's just eat." Sicheng shook his head from the amount of playfulness from his brothers. "We have to go somewhere today, right?"

"Really? Am I going too?" You innocently asked while having you seat.

"Mmm. That could happen. We all need to visit our business place there." Taeil smiled. "We had completely forgotten about that."

"I didn't, it's just you who forgot." Donghyuck teased.

Taeil simply nod his head. "I was busy thinking other things, and Y/N is one of them."

"Whaaaaat." A series of puking noises can be heard making Taeil giggle in embarassment.

"Okay, forget about this event. I'm gonna dissipate at the moment if no one changes the topic." Taeil quickly said making you burst into a fit of laughter.

"Anyway.. wouldn't I be a bother there?" You asked while serving yourself.

"Why would you? Everyone actually knows about you there." Doyoung laughed. "Remember when you summoned Jangmoon? Well now, they know a human is under out shelter."

"Tsh. It's not my fault." You flipped your hair back. "I mean, you guys are about to do some work there."

"So what? We're-- What's that?" Jaehyun raised his brow.

You looked at him innocently. "What?"

"Scar. You have a scar." Jaehyun pushed your hair back and leaned close to get a better view. He flinched to see the scar slightly getting black. "It looks bad."

"I forgot to tell you guys about that." Mark blurted out. "Y/N unknowingly get her scar for some reasons."

"Where did you get it? Why don't you have any idea of what hurts you?" Donghyuck had his voice slightly raised, scolding you.

You rolled your eyes before swatting Jaehyun's hand lightly. "It doesn't hurt anymore unlike last night."

"Let me get it off you first." Sicheng stood up before kneeling infront of you. He pressed both his index and middle finger on your wound which made you flinch. His eyes widened. "Did it hurt?"

"Y-Yeah," You gulped your own saliva. "A bit."

Whenever Sicheng heals a wound or any bruise, it never hurted. It's actually a comforting feeling whenever you found his grasp. The pain disappears.

But it felt different today.

He quickly retreated before smiling reassuringly. "I'll be more gentle."

You nodded in response before letting Sicheng heal you. You flinched from the pain that kept poking on your neck but no longer paid attention to it. Everyone watched in silence.

Sicheng himself don't understand what's happening. He was sure that he's ability works with no pain as well.

He smiled softly to see your neck all clean. "It's gone."

You blinked. "Are you sure? It still feels like.. burning over there?"

Sicheng caressed his thumb over the spot before looking to meet your eyes. "I healed it already. Don't worry."